Passport fan. OLYMPICS

I decided to go to Sochi for the Olympics and called her sister. Hi, how are you, like health, asking visitors expect? And then I fly to you at the Olympics, all the channels are advertising, I'd like to see everything with my own eyes. My sister laughed in response and said, What to see, even in the city you will not be allowed if there is no fan of the passport. I wonder what other passport fan, I have Russian and foreign passport. No, responsible sister, these passports are not listed, you need a passport fan, he made beforehand.

(2 of 2)

Everyone who is in Sochi without a residence permit, expelled from the city. By car traffic in the city is prohibited. From Hosts husband constantly goes to work in Sochi for construction of objects. Earlier with poultices will take a day and go with peace of mind. Who Swallow a special train, which carries them to the construction sites, the entrance to the product is prohibited. I asked why, and again she laughed back, and suddenly you're taking the explosives. Now he has to go other ways. All police officers in the city are equipped with plates, bring your passport to the tablet, it scans, and outputs the result of who you are and why you're here. Those who come to the Olympics on their transport, to leave it near Tuapse, and then only on the trains. I listened to her and say, No, thank you, my sister, then I you do not go to the Olympics, it is better you to us. I sit here now, and I think - for whom built?

Taken here

To forestall the cries of "How long?" And "What should I do?" I will tell the authorities will work on select its people, unless it is from this people depend, and will depend on when people become afraid. So:

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting