As I spent the summer.

It is winter, cold, sledding or drink hot tea under a blanket.
It's time to remember the summer.
My job did not take me long,
according to this large piece of daylight hours I spent in the male shrine - the garage.
Since alkogolisticheko-freaky threads are not very interesting to me, I decided to learn a couple of trades.
When that is doing something for the first time himself, naturally kosyachit. So do not kick much, the laurels
Avtobotanika I do not pretend to have a dabble gradually.
The fact that the lay out his "creation" here and did not think even photographed what is necessary, and bezsistemno just that would not like to forget what he was doing. That would not do more)))
Gallery is a little bit, the end indicated, please do not break.

In my hands I was still modest gruzovichek.

The main trouble with him as many tired machines - corrosion. Here I dare hand over the wheel arch, and she's just trash, all close to the wheel, I just tore his hands. No there is already iron.

Start cutting gradually.

Rots notably, time, and does not spare the salt glands.

We cut everything, everything that "blossomed", not sparing. I'm not a sadist but the step had to be removed.

While the essence of the matter, a quick treat in the form of a pair of old nezhdanchik writhing.

Seedy road, this Opel.

Here the same trouble - caries (

We have already been set. Rzhu under the bumper will not retract. The moped is not mine, according to the owner - for sale.

Actually already it sold, so "happy" the current owner may have to start to get upset. My conscience is clear, I have just painted.

Another one.

It's not so bad, just removed the chips, scratches and small dents.

White - hit of the season)

As for me - so nice work) Gloss is, still needed and will be externally as a new 20-year-old machine.

All the same hateful caries. Ford Transit owners of this generation probably all familiar with these sore spots.

Cut sparing nothing.

Try on.

Brew.

We clean.

Those eggs, side view.

Og's ventilator climbed, for the next year - half the rust we're defeated.

Lepim arches and sills.

I think as a good first experience. Though the summer was cool and rainy, I was always tanned. Wear a mask) And as I have skin flakes will fall off, and his eyes ever inflamed.

Started all vnutryanku and new wing fell into place.

Finishing touches by straightening remove dents and preparing putty.

Process putty and paint on the photo no. In - the first uncomfortable, needed an assistant with the camera, in - the second, and did not think that will place on Yap.
The gaps in the image everything is normal, the door is not closed until the end. In addition to painting changed timing, oil, etc., you can go on a journey)

Well, according to tradition)))
Please do not kick for rukozhopstvo. I'm just learning.
That's all, thank you for your attention.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting