Plushenko said about the possibility of

Plushenko: I do not rule out that a statement on the fifth Olympics
February 18, 2014, Tuesday. 20:15
Russian figure skater Evgeni Plushenko on Tuesday, February 18 was the guest of the program "Let Them Talk" First Channel. Plushenko said of his decision to withdraw from the Olympics in Sochi, and that he may have hastened the decision to end his career.

"I have a particular difficult moment, but we will overcome it together. I feel worthy, I can walk, I can move. I have fun. The day after tomorrow we are leaving with his family to Israel, where I pass the entire examination. I fly to your doctor. What will be said - I do not know. I think everything will be positive, but if there are any operational intervention, the country learns. But I think everything will be okay.

Free skating in the team event, I rolled and tore two simple elements. Yes, I felt some pain in his back. It was not a disaster, such pain I rode. I decided to continue on the competition - in the individual standings.

I have been misunderstood. The pressure was on the part of the fans, it was a good pressure support.

10th I had some pain, but I was sure that skated with dignity. Of course, the whole year I was getting ready - ready quality, I did not work to the last minute to go on the ice and say that I can not ride. There is pain, which can not be tolerated, when you can not ride. It does not help any pain medication. I tried different medications that are permitted, but they did not help.

I am not making excuses. Naturally, you need to go to the Games and serve. Many times I rode through the pain and I can tolerate, but there is pain, which can not sustain.

I do not want to leave the sport. I may even take a ride! I wish a full recovery, even if it is necessary to do 10 operations, insert at least all the artificial intervertebral discs. I think to miss a couple of seasons, learn a couple of new quadruple jump and stay in the sport.

I do not exclude that I wanted to stay in the sport and prove to many, and above all to himself. I do not rule out that a statement on the fifth Olympics, "- said Plushenko.

Link

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting