On the Independence beaten and tortured reporter Sergei Ruleva

Kyiv, March 05 (Navigator, Mikhail Ryabov)

- Today in the center of Kiev on Independence unknown in camouflage reporter was beaten and tortured "Navigator" Sergei Ruleva, who came to the area to shoot reportage about antiwar action.

"Near the post office, an unknown man in camouflage uniform saw me and shouted:" This is an interview he did with the "Berkut!". After that I caught, zalomali and dragged the tent opposite the House of Trade Unions. There I was insulted, kicked, imputing to me that I have for the "Berkut" I did stories about him, I'm responsible for the deaths of 100 people, "- said by telephone from Rulev machine" ambulance ยป.

"They beat me 4 people, with them was a woman in a headscarf, which is not saying a word, kicked me in the groin. Then I was dragged into the APC captured ministry where searched, seized documents, press card, accreditation of the Verkhovna Rada, business cards, two phones and two cameras, "- continued the reporter.

"When I pulled back on Khreshchatyk, I began to scream and call for help, fell to the ground, kicked me again, but no one responded. Approximately at 12:00 I was dragged into the burned building of the House of Trade Unions. In the lobby I immediately started to beat. In the courtyard of unidentified men in camouflage uniforms pulled the hand, stripped to their underwear and continued to beat him. They shouted, "but caught!", "He" Berkut "He is killing us!". After that, the four of us piled on top of me on the floor, again something stuck in your hand - they say, "Now you're the bitch talk, what special services work!" - Says the reporter.

According Ruleva, when tied, the unknown woman began to torture him ... it SVOCs her Bilozerskaya confirmed that Ruleva journalist, but mentioned that I previously painted over signs with pointers on the street Mazeppa. This caused outrage - I again began to beat and threaten to put in a bowl with cement and dump into the Dnieper, "- continued the reporter.

"Then a man came into the room with a commanding voice, who told them that Sergey Rulev really a journalist, he actually filmed the events on Grushevskogo and drove them all. Since I took off the mask. In front of me turned out to be two young activists of the "Right Sector". They began to blame - they say that you go on the Maidan. Dali sedative pills, water, bring a T-shirt and a sweater. Again I copied all my data. I just returned the old phone and old camera. Dali protection and accompanied by 4 persons brought to the welt and put on a "first aid". Now the car is taking me to the hospital, "- he concluded Ruleva.
Navigator

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting