WHY NOT MAYDAN marsh and NOT Biryuleva

Many people today wonder damn why we, Russian (from Moscow), so we can not.

A lot of you have seen the flag of your country, hung from the windows of homes and cars? Many saw the Russian flag in the hands of young and all sorts of other people?

We rather on the fence neighbor word of three letters draw than tricolor on her cheek.

You have seen in Russia once 100,000 people, or at least 50 thousand, the choir singing the national anthem? In general we have seen at least one of any size group of people behind this sacred (without laughing) occupation? Well, except that on TV about four times a year by the state choir of three or four hundred of crooks and thieves. And that half of them do not know the words.

And you these Stalinist-Mikhalkovskaya Lathan patched verses by heart, you know? For once, there was a desire to fulfill loud?

For all four days at the Independence I have not seen one drunk. Did not hear any obscene words. People smile at each other as brothers and sisters, they feel connected, they close, the native people to each other.

Where old men? On the Independence. Where are the children and grandchildren? On the Independence. Where the communists? On the Independence. Where nationalists? On the Independence. Where football fans? On the Independence. Where liberals, schoolchildren, students, workers, engineers, artists, carpenters, traders, gay and homophobic ...? All together (once their rich) on the Maidan.

We all chatted about the national idea without getting tired and confused. Here in Kiev, it is on every corner. Do not walk away from Russia and not to come to Europe, but simply to live as free, self-respecting, and other people.

Tell me, how many days would have lasted in power in Ukraine, some bureaucratic security forces, in which the order was given to shoot a flamethrower to school with captured terrorists, hundreds of children inside? Yes, no how. Not a single day.

I used to great-nonsense suffered from the Crimea, which "Nikita Khokhlov presented drunk." And now here is sight to the understanding of how smart and visionary was Khrushchev.

At least part of the Russian land now has the opportunity to live in the country, and not in the territory, and has a chance to be human, and not the public. And nehay live!

Tags

See also

New and interesting