Mission Possible! Super model of motorcycle

Recently, on the same channel, I saw the video ... Contest - "Creativity in Moto theme." I could not think of anything more related to the subject than the motor-transport. Let's get started. In my possession was only 8 days to build. The first night I tossed between the choice - to do, or just to score, and forget)). And when the decision was made, work has begun.

Will be 15 photos and a video source.

2 photos. Of course on the first night, I started drawing the frame, making it difficult to sleep Kotovasiya. Originally I wanted to build up a modern motorcycle - Honda cb 400, but the time I was only enough for her parents, the same model of the previous generation)) They differ primarily by the presence of the rear body kit ...

3 photo. And the result was the first working day of the frame.

4 photo. Next on the list was a pendulum, it is made of profile 15x15, cut in half.

5 photos. The chain, star, long time I lay idle. They and it was decided to use.

6 photos. The next major stage-wheels. They were carved by hand, using a drill and chisel. And at this stage it has been observed in common.

7 photo. Main gear made from the corner of the furniture, galvanizing and 2 bearings.

8 photos. And now, we start to put together everything that is collected over time ...

9 photo. I do not think of any that is better than to make a tank from a broken indicator of the present Mota. I set all elektruhu. (BC system lying around).
Instead of a saddle put the old Ni-Cd pack, turned out not very good, but in the future it will fit a skin on a human))

10 photo. And the final, at the moment, photography.

11 photo.

12 photo.

13 photo.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting