Types of clients.

During his time in the service center for repair of digital technology I have identified and grouped for several types of clients, and know how to be not necessary.

All characters are fictional, any resemblance accidental. If what that type of missed, add.

So there you go, my classification of a fly in the ointment:

1. diagnostician. This type of customer, thank God, he will not go into the machine. But, damn, damn, he knows exactly what he was! Now I'll reveal a terrible secret - according to the diagnostician, all laptops, smartphones, tablets, 99% of the sealed-off just posting! Not included - sealed-off transactions, the sensor does not work - sealed-off entries, hang - almost sealed-off transactions, barely holds blead. Advanced diagnosticians put their devices more specific and sophisticated diagnoses and ask to do it. For example, a wash board in an ultrasonic bath of textolite dust because, in their opinion, it is because this phone is not charging. In this loose connector for them is not an argument, it is necessary to wash the dust, and it will work. Thank God, advanced quite a bit.

2. Liar. This customer is always lying. Why or why - an enigma. Okay, when you attempt to repair the device is filled under warranty, it is my understanding that there have Russian man wakes sporting interest on * Bat neighbor. But why this happens at delivery technology in paid repair - kill, I can not understand. On acceptance administrator specifies leading questions such as "how come", "Under no circumstances has occurred", "falling-did not fall," not for the fact that to catch you in the deadly sins, and for the fact that to engineer less time spent on diagnosis and establish the exact cause of the fault. No, with all excuses, know nothing, did nothing, he was by himself, flakes and broke. This is generally a brother (my mother, grandfather, friend - underline) asked to hand in for repair. And his eyes are running, it is seen that lying. Why? Unclear.

3. Techie. This client is a genius. Rather, it is because he thinks when buying in a store like "radio ham" hex screwdriver blade and disassembly iPhone. Usually enthusiasm ends in the middle of renovating, then technician collects the remains of the phone in a plastic bag, and brings to the service center. When asked what happened, the most common answer: - "Everything works, just not activated." Especially for the techies in our price list is a separate paragraph, which states that the dismantled phones repair by double tariff. And of course, that the process of recovery of such phones resembles a lottery. Torn cables, plowed board with missing micronutrients - after technician is in order.

4. Pathetic Chica. My favorite type. Typically, the happy owner of apple gadgets, with mock pomposity and pathos. Diligently constrain emotions when voiced amount of repairs - must comply with the same status. Believe that everything around them should. Called the next morning after the date and wonder why the same "is not ready yet." Suffer from separation from his devaysom experience breaking from the inability to post fotochku snacks in instagrammchik, ugh. Adore save receipts, and then genuinely surprised "that week also handed iPhone 5 EC, which you do not remember what? Belenky one in the color of my nails. " Given the fact that the day after acceptance may extend to hundreds of gadgets, yes, of course, remember

5. Sleuth. He instinctively feels that all catch and everywhere trying to cheat him. Thoughtfully reading a sample receipt for repairs, recheck data on device, and crosses neponravilos inspector makes sighting correction signature and seal. When issuing devaysa can come with a magnifying glass for external examination, and be sure to find a scratch, which was not exact. Based on the fact of damage to his property starts strongly demand a discount on repairs. And believe me, it is better not to argue. Because he could easily see that the new screen is now not 16 million colors, and 15. Especially hypochondriac detectives gadget can weigh up to and after the repair in order to "workshop vypayat no unnecessary details."
6. Starscream. This generally does not care about what was going on, he does not want to delve into the reasons for his calm, unhurried argument acts as a red rag to a bull. Rent a laptop with a diagnosis - no access to Internet over Wi-Fi. Specify - still have a complaint? No, everything else is fine. Ok, do preventive cleaning, check the module, antenna, refreshes drivers, connect with our, verifying network testing, outstanding. The next day, returns - not running. Check - works. A home blead not work. And even where there is not working. Noise, scandal, scandal on acceptance, we are all charlatans, quacks, and sue us. After half an hour of unbridled ora discover that stopped working three keys on the keyboard, and because of this it is impossible to dial the password from Wi-Fi. I say - why you did not immediately say that you have a problem just with the keyboard? The answer - and why the heck then you sit here, the experts? Curtain.

Well, in conclusion, I would like to add - all of the above are types of the collective image, and are no more than 10% of the total number of customers. The remaining customers - our supporters, ordinary, adequate people for whom we, in fact, and work, and develop, trying to do the impossible - to ensure their prompt and quality repairs at an affordable price. Well, if someone found themselves - can kick, you bastards!

Source: http: //

Tags

See also

New and interesting