Forecasts

1. tougher sanctions will not. Will, but only in the event of an attempted occupation of Eastern Ukraine. They and Yanukovych and the rest of OPG "Lux" sanctions embedded only when those sebalis. Three months whore with Maidan asked them
2. Ukraine will play the card of "Crimea to Russia, Ukraine to the EU and NATO." I admit - if it works, I'll be extremely happy to such exchanges.
3. Europe and Ukraine will replace Russian gas with alternative sources and it will bind the Russian Federation to China as a junior partner of the commodity. Energy Empire everything.
4. Invasion of East Ukraine will not, because then fucked both countries. That the Russian Federation, Ukraine.
5. Putin behaves as if begging for sanctions. He needs it for some purposes (mobilization of the economy, there is an iron curtain or a possible explanation of the economic crisis - any disgruntled now be plugging the Crimea).
6. For most Ukrainians Russian state now the enemy, which is also useful in general for our country.
7. The next two years we will be with all the loot is very difficult. But rebuilt in a normal country a chance. This is the third in the last quarter of a century. I hope at least it does not proebem.
8. The EU will, when the question.

Tags

See also

New and interesting