Grandma-style Aikido

At one with me landing the old woman lives. It goes bad, so sometimes you have to drag her the milk, what else. Once I discovered that in her kitchen from the ceiling dripping water tiny droplets. Instead of having to sound the alarm and missed rag old woman took the teapot and neatly along the wall began to pour over the plinth waters. Having a uniform distribution of the total volume of the kettle for skirting granny slyly smiled and offered a little wait. Not later than 10 minutes in the apartment rang. Behind the door was a large sniffling and not entirely sober, declares that it neighbor below, which fills grandmother. Instead of having to hide old lady opens the door wide open and inviting place to explore the bay. Seeing guilt grandmother, grandmother, too, on the contrary is in distress, the neighbor went on the floor above to deal with zalivschikami.
Concerto for Orchestra of the centrifuge 2 parts heard the whole staircase. There's tamovskie blows on the door, nenormativ, remembrance of relatives and so on. After three quarters of an hour still agree on compensation for repair (and grannies too).
All this time the old lady was sitting in his kitchen on a chair and sly smile. When I came time to leave, she quietly senile voice said, "The forces of something I do not, well that even the mind of her neighbor from the bottom chamber of ...ยป.

With the island.

Tags

See also

New and interesting