The wisdom win without a fight

Where there are two people, there are always differences. Every day we have to resolve conflicts with different people. The more a man of social roles, the more he meets other points of view. And in the confrontation of different opinions with the opponent we are entering into a real psychological fight, which often ends with severe mental disabilities. Do we really need such an outcome?

Site to find you the psychological techniques of aikido as a way to solve the problem without a fight.

< Psychological aikido resembles a balancing before the evil aggression, balancing on a ball. Yielding, you pass the test, they say in the East. Inferior to weaken the resistance, teaching Buddhists. Do not fight, because you will inevitably become so, against which you struggle. Too much power leads to the opposite result. Learn to be a slave to lead others. The one who yells at you, is in the heat of passion. This means that his consciousness is turned off. It is ridiculous to talk to someone with a disabled consciousness. It's like talking to sleeping. Did you see that someone is shouting at the other in a good mood Screaming in response - is like an oar on the head. He and so drowning in anger. You do not need to help him drown. What do we do when we feel bad? The accused, abused, crying. So, if a person yells at us, so it is now bad. Do you know how to stop him shouting and swearing? Freeze and let him blow off steam. Do not listen to his speeches: it screams his pain. How to keep yourself? Praise yourself mentally: "What I'm talented! I even such a person can be calm! "The function of the cold water and perform simple silence. While partner noise, you look at it carefully and listen. . Let me blow off steam

Materials: Litvak Mikhail "Psychological Aikido. Textbook »
Photos on the preview: isarescheewin / shutterstock

via www.shutterstock.com

Tags

See also

New and interesting