Novak Djokovic

Men's final tournament recently held a Grand Slam Australian Open went incredibly beautiful and fantastic in its glow. Stubborn fighting in duration exceeded all previous records of the Australian Grand Slam. Unique match lasted almost 6 hours. After its completion the two main characters (and characters in the heroic sense of the word) barely standing on his feet at the awarding ceremony. But nobody would have thought of reproach in this real terminator supermen or tennis. And the first among the best again became Novak Djokovic.

During the 2011 season Novak lost only 6 games. This outstanding stability results do not show even the great Federer.

Novak is a five-time winner of the Grand Slam, on July 4, 2011, he was officially recognized as the first racket of the world.

In February, an incredible Djokovic was awarded the Laureus World Sports Awards, or "sports Oscar". Novak won the best athlete in 2011.

Novak, or Nole (his affectionate nickname) is not complicated, its growth 188cm, and extremely charismatic. The number of his fans is growing every day. It is called the "artist on the court," or the most fun tennis player of our time. Him or love, or hate as some fans of Federer and Nadal.

As a result, for him the nickname stuck, and the Joker (ang.shutnik). From the very beginning of his career charming Serbs started not only to win the All-Star, but, in addition, to parody them. Nola showed how our Sharapova groans and sang like Shakira. And after the victory of Serbia in the Davis Cup Novak he persuaded his team nalyso haircut. He himself then, is not growing back hair, did not go out without a cap.

Our Troicki with a parody of the video Shakira featuring Nadal - it's my pride

Novak is a versatile tennis player who is able to win on all surfaces.

The most thankless job - as something to talk about their art, because in the end you come out on the court and have no idea what to do

As I worked on the feed? Filed thousands of balls in training. It's all about hard work, patience. We must dedicate ourselves the hard work will pay off in the end. It is no secret. Ten months of work, and here's the result.

For every winning point from Nole has its own rituals and love the fans and viewers.

Djokovic undresses

Falling

Or just dancing

And once again falls

Since 2005, Novak meets beautiful Helena Ristic, who actively supports his lover almost every match, following him around the world.

Recently there was a rumor that Nole, finally, decided to make a marriage proposal of their most devoted and beautiful cheerleader.

Marriage may affect my game. Roger Federer after the birth of the children began to play more relaxed. Maybe I was waiting for

In addition to the matrimonial plans and Djokovic have professional ambitions: to win, win and win. At least, at least for all the Grand Slam tournaments.

If I want to become the best in the world, I need to win more "helmet". So for me the goal is not just to perform well on the ground, but also to show the best result on the "Roland Garros»

I do not want to stop there. First of all you need to stay healthy and be ready for new challenges. I know that with his game can excel on all surfaces.

If I go to court with a white flag, why do it at all?

Tags

See also

New and interesting