10 sexual inventions

Name and description. Nervous, please retire.
 - 10: Speaking vibrator Talking Vibrator

Record romantic song and listen to it at the time ... ahem. Well, it is clear why. Or even steeper - Vibrator can write sounds ... As they say - no comment. Tin 9: assistant at cunnilingus Cunnilingus Assistant

Part of the input device which is understandable to support the man's face in the right position. There is a built-in vibrator ...

8: Gum Job

Specifically did not transfer the title to not misinterpret the meaning. The essence of the invention as follows - scented pads on the teeth. To prevent damage to vital organs during oral sex ...

7: The vibrating pad Vibrating Tampon

Tampon and a vibrator in one bottle. As they say - the critical days - a joy ... The darkness ...

6: Clip Dildo Dildo Clamp

I think everyone understands the word Dildo, speaking in Russian - dildos. This invention makes it possible to fasten it to any surface - table, chair and so on ... What would not teshilis - just not ...
poveshat
5: Samoeyakuliruyuschy vibrator Automatic Ejaculating Vibrating Dildo

In my opinion - just megazhest. Set the timer, insert the device ... clap - a pleasant surprise ... Kick ...

4: Clip clitoris Clitoral Clip

Aaaaaa)))) killed him. I think it is clear - the type of vibrator pliers to clamp the clitoris. Something in the spirit of the Japanese ...

3: Monitor anal orgasm Anal Orgasm Monitor

No comments. The main thing that the current did not beat ...

2: Mask cunnilingus Cunnilingus Mask

Something like a mask for the squeamish ... Mounted on the ears. It prevents ingress of any (censored) in the mouth.

1: Penis exercise Dildo Exercise System

I did not know how to translate the name. The point is clear as ABC. Dress. And walk. All day. In the office, on the way home on the subway. That's right - and that time is nothing to lose ... You can add a vibrator and dildo another gourmet
-

Tags

See also

New and interesting