The chicks when they want to have (and have always they want), very much shouting.

Chicks, when they want to have (and there they want to always) very much shouting. When I passed by this rusty pipes, holding the fence, heard their insistence. Over the weekend, decided to see who cries so.
I did not think tit nest organize it in the pipe, and not somewhere nearby! I realized this when it struck on board, on which I had the opportunity inadvertently stepped on. Squeak immediately stopped.

Well, I have always with a camera.

They are there in the tube! The nest is located at a distance of one meter from the top. At first I became very worried about chicks. It's no joke - to overcome the meter when you do not know how to really fly. Immediately climbed into his head thinking about the fact that pull the pipe, cut it grinder or, at worst, to work metal saw to pull them out.
But it's good that I decided to ask around first, those who know the birds. Nearly all said that it is better not to touch the nest, and the birds going to get out there yourself. After all, if stir the nest, the birds may think that it's not their chicks, and never fly ...

In the meantime, began to observe how they are fed by parents. Poor birds: they have the whole day to fly and catch insects to feed such abyss!

It was hard to get the proper focus, because around the sun, and the inside of the pipe almost completely dark. On the other hand, some get a photo! I hope that they all will be well, and soon they leave the nest to begin adult life.

sfrolov

Tags

See also

New and interesting