A little toilet humor: Classification kakashek

* Turd "ghost." Sometimes when you feel that you are about to crap one's pants, but once parked his butt on the toilet, because you do not go out.

* Turd "ghost 2". Here you look back into the toilet to proudly witness his work, and shit is already gone.

* Turd "perfection." It happens when you are cocoa, wipe up and see that the toilet paper - very clean, well though Wipe your nose.

* Turd "wet." Despite the fact that you have fifty times wiped my ass, it is still wet. And if you decide to stick a piece of toilet paper his pants and go out of the toilet, carefully concealing their inconvenience.

* Turd "encore". Poop, you already begin to pull his pants, but exactly half the process you realize that you still have something to say.

* Turd "exhaustion." What happens when a simple, at first glance, is transformed into a terrible act of his excessive voltage process and the vein in your neck swell and the blood rushes to your face. Clenching his fists and gritting his teeth, you almost exhausted valishsya not on the floor.

* Turd type "island". This happens when the process of shitting becomes so massive that shit stands above the water in the toilet bowl, forming a small mound of land. And you have to double-click on the button to the whole mass carried away into the sewer.

* Turd "explosive." This type of gas is accompanied by the release of an all-time volume, such that all the inhabitants of the surrounding toilet rooms wonder: what is it, a storm or a volcanic eruption?

* Turd "alcoholic". What usually happens after a night of heavy libation. Characterized by strokes, which remain on the inner walls of the bowl. It is black, and has an extremely smelly hardish consistency.

* Turd "I want to, but I can not." When you feel that it is about to begin, and you in anticipation of happiness takes wing on the toilet, but time goes by, and you still can not, and finally decides to hell with it, I will come back later.

* Turd "difficult birth". When it climbs, but it hurts so much that can not help thinking that none other than goveha stood across the aisle.

* Turd "splashes". Of us gets out (better to say - takes off) so weighty and so fast turd that fell into the water, she sprinkles our ass, making us swear.

* Turd "spell". What comes out of you, incomprehensible color, or yellow, or green, which suggests: there must be, in my ass settled devil.

* Turd "higher color." This is the type that completely does not smell.

* Turd "spy". This is a case where after a tug on the rope, and seemingly good-bye, my love, but turd suddenly for no apparent reason returns.

* Turd "show version". Well, it is such a huge size that's hard to believe that this could create a human being. The Creator has a habit of leaving his creation in the toilet, so that everyone can appreciate it, and in any case not throw toilet paper in the toilet - God forbid spoil or anything overshadow his work.

* Turd "crumbling." It looks pretty solid and solid, but as soon as you press the button, it collapses into a thousand tiny pieces.

* Turd "cloth cinnamon." This is the case when the turd manages stain underwear.

* Turd "Dracula." That terrible event, when on the toilet paper is blood.

* Turd "stalactite". This leaves a solid mass, and no matter how cool ass, she does not want to come off. She hangs a few seconds, and you impatiently starts shaking thighs.

* Turd "surprise." This happens when you think that it is able to hold back and wait for the toilet. But ... what is it? You managed it !!!

* Turd "Santa Claus." This turd of such epic proportions that you can not help asking: interesting, and how is it her turn to climb into the sewers after you press the button.

* Turd "Titanic." This the kind of shit that even though you udelat in an attempt to drown her, will remain afloat.

* Turd "rainbow." In this piece of shit at least seven different colors.

* Turd "thing to be proud of." You fuss so long alone with this turd that when you still manage to squeeze it out of myself, the first thing you run to tell about the battle to someone from friends.

* Turd "diet." In this case, you go out so much crap, you again lose three kilograms of weight.

* Turd "ritual." Always it happens at the same time and so every day, year after year. Develop resistance habit: I can not sleep if I did not exactly facilitate 22.30.

* Turd "snarling". This turd is so great that it is unlikely you will come out until you pokryahtish.

* Turd "stuck." This turd remains on the walls of the toilet and the water can not even wash it. We have to push her a little piece of paper.

* Turd "anonymous." This appears in the toilet quite mysteriously and no one recognized his authorship.

* Turd "suicide." This is trying to disappear in the sewer before you press the button.

* Turd "music." You think it's just a bunch, but to publish it, you realize that, accompanied by the music of your tirades came even turd.

* Turd "Now what?" Comes when you finish the job, you find that the paper then and there. And we have to use a newspaper or magazine, you had your hand, stockings, or, even a cardboard tube from a roll of toilet paper, carefully scraping it layer by layer, crumpling and and straightening the surrogate several times to get anything resembling in its softness and texture of toilet paper.

* Turd "Leaning Tower". This solid elongated shape turd, which dropped out of the priests' rises in the ass "and held that position until the moment of discharge.

* Turd "in milk". Due to inaccurate aiming it misses the toilet bowl and paint anywhere on the rim.

* Turd "affection." She rolled pretzel so intricate that makes you melt the vagaries of the universe, and you will immediately jump out of the closet in search of an easel with paints or at least the camera.

Tags

See also

New and interesting