Angry about professions

Photographer

A thin man with a rich inner world, which sees all the colors of this beautiful world,
capable of making even the superior composition of a piece of shit ....

In fact - any rogue who half a year saving up and unpretentious zerkalochku
Vintage learned to adjust the filter on the photo.

HR

completely useless profession, a parasite in any company.
masterfully able to ask stupid questions for interviews, snitch a lot about team spirit and other tinsel. It neutralized easy - just throw a few points in their specialty and they were safely shut up. in a crisis they are fired almost in the first place.

Lawyer

A person who is 5 years studying garbage when it was enough to half a year in order to understand the basic principles of law and the foundations of the national legal system. Lawyer in the life of a typical sights of paper (in this case it is sufficient to put the monkey, verifies details) or permanently faced with a new task for which you just need to carefully and thoughtfully examine zakonodaetlstvo, build the system acts regulating specific relationship and make a decision. Meet the challenge of any sensible employee of your company after the aforementioned six-month courses and with a base of legal acts.
Keep the existing crowd of lawyers for the society, in my opinion, inappropriate.
Since he is typical lawyer perdlagayu lousy lawyers not to shoot, but just to disperse, giving them high-paying jobs in the areas of bringing society and tangible benefit of a particular organization.

Photomodel

Wench (pidorok) receiving money earned by hard work of others for what they fotkat. Given the fact that most of the final work then retouched, tinted, the carpets cleaned and pimples, fuck models are not needed. You take any chick in the street, asking to behave naturally and smile fotkat asshole and under foot. And for this they give a ton of money. That's settled, these sores on the body of society - Centerfolds.
About the art of behaving naturally and "to work for the camera" - a frank, in my opinion, pizdezh. Give any beauty 50-100 grams of vodka - play so that this mokroschelki never dreamed of!

Realtor.

Sobsno, everything.

The wife of the director (in any capacity)

I do not know how, it makes work for others. The salary she - ogogo !!!

Marketer

forcing people to spend money they do not have on things they do not need, to impress people they do not know and, by and large, do not care.

Sales

blunt limited uёbok (or stupid pussy) with a pair of memorized phrases in my head
he does not sell and does not advise. choose another useless garbage and then pay for it at the box office - for that it is absolutely not necessary.

I've recently popizdel one such. I offered to connect to Beeline TV. We supposedly digital television! Internets!

I say, you have a new TV sharpened widescreen telly? the aspect ratio of the TV pictures from a?
she told me: it means the ratio? I told you - digital TV, 60 channels! will connect?
I told her: No, I say, look here - there are old TVs, they have an aspect ratio of 4: 3, it is like the last century. And there is a new, widescreen, they have the aspect ratio of 16: 9. If you look ordinary air transmission on a widescreen TV set, there or all faces are elongated or on the sides of the strip are black. Your tsifroTV bilaynovskoe with any aspect ratio?
pussy stupid, yes, of course.

Come on, I say. you have a TV signal comes in - digital or analog?
she: a young man, I told you once said that TV Digital! (Are you stupid?)
I: Yes, it's understandable. Here are the numbers for optics came to my apartment, and then what, WHAT TO MY LACE telly sticks?
She: Belenky.
Belenky fuck! Belenky WIRE stuck in my TV to fuck him in the asshole !!!
I: Well, what kind of plug this cord something?
She: I know right now. (five minutes) tulip. ordinary tulip. or scart
I: that is fucking fucking not figure as an analogue? !!!
it: you will be connected or not?

Business consultant

It's a pidarok, which employ serious guys, when they realize that their business is something wrong, and understand exactly what the brain is not enough. He isolated the workplace, it is surprisingly annoying fuck the brains of employees, distracting them from their work for a month or two, then it comes to a serious uncle and bring daddy with the headline "How to make fucking." He gets furious loot, smiles and walks away. The dad is usually a couple of leaflets with the text of the "Dismiss gardener, driver Vasya and a woman Masha cleaner».

Sysadmin

Overrides Vkontakte and Livejournal, puts always some fucking upgrade because of which all the brakes, anti-virus software because of which everything slows down, what requires a long passwords that must be changed more regularly. Constantly because of it something breaks. Always there on the spot, grimaces when asked in Word to make a beautiful plate and when asked to unlock your iPhone. Drinking in the workplace, it requires buying expensive toys and he gets more kadrovichki!
If it is to dismiss the problem with computers immediately cease.

Web programmers.

STOP HORNED fucking creatures, The Internet already has enough SITES !!!!! 111

A serviceman.

Work is to wake up in the morning and throughout the day to fuck all the brain child of reasons. No matter what, and why.
Sometimes a report to his superiors and conduct demonstration examinations, inspection.
Distinguishing features: high FSI, annoyed look, didactic tone, egoism, resistance to drinking alcohol, inability to acknowledge his guilt, obstinacy.
Officially receive little, informally exercising their powers, creating or solving the problem of unauthorized persons.

Tags

See also

New and interesting