Winter forever

Congratulations, you gentlemen, with prolongation option "Winter 2013". Merzsoti any weather navidalsya. I remember well is still fresh in the memory of a very snowy and frosty 2009-2010. Valilo Cool and frost. Then in the number of serious snowfall networks hung series of pictures under nicknames "Snow kapets." They were numbered 1, 2, 3. Then - all winter abyss exhausted. So, dropped a couple of snowflakes on a trifle. Although frosts were - be healthy.
Remember and much more long and terrible winter of 1986-1987. (Well, I live long enough, and yet in my memory). It was generally something. Until about January 7-8, this was the usual for our edges winter - somewhere around zero by Mr. Celsius with all the attendant squelching and munching. And then vlupit so vlupit. Almost to minus forty. With a week so in Siberian pokolbasilo, then to minus twenty about letting go and at a level and a half months, in my opinion, was held. Well, the snow, of course, present, where do without him. Spring is also in no hurry with the arrival. I remember, "Dynamo" then the semi-finals with the "Port" on April 5 to play. So kolotun was unreal - I'm at the stadium zadubela. The benefit of the people were - that sardines in a jar. A shoulder to the shoulder. Zhopku to zhopku. This saved. 5 degrees of heat from power was. On older Darnitsa then after the match brought it hard - so there snowdrifts melt have not yet. In the center of a snow exported.
But this snow lawlessness can not remember. Just snow-nonstop some. Maybe something nedoterla our tip "on concepts" with the Man Upstairs? It is understood that in February can be any number of days - at least 28, at least 50 or more. But as it would be desirable to have the beginning of March.

Tags

See also

New!

Subscribe to our groups in social networks!

New and interesting