Kiev Spiderman (19 photos)

Meet 26-year-old Kiev Spiderman who loves is a few millimeters away from the edge, literally. Go through a structural beam, hang on the wall of high-rise buildings, stroll through the tap? To do this, "Ukrainian Spider-Man" is simply a list for tomorrow. Not surprisingly, his motto - "Fear does not exist».

"Sometimes I think I'm a robot. I do not feel anything, "- said the man, known under the name Mustang.

"Death - it's not the worst thing that can happen. Everyone dies but not everyone lives as they want ».

"If you're just afraid, then you live in a sterile lab».

Previously, he worked as a legal adviser.

Mustang said that as long as it is something to happen, it would be better, he died, it became a cripple.

The only thing he's worried - it was the police, which sometimes interferes with his favorite pastime.

It all started about 10 years ago and during this time there were already thousands of Mustang fans on the Internet.

From childhood he was involved in extreme sports, and his first interests were capoeira and "throwing battle axes».

Mustang and further wants to develop his unusual "career", to get as many sponsors for their video and, in the end, become a stuntman

One wrong step and you can remain disabled, but the Mustang would have preferred death.

Source: marv.livejournal.com

Tags

See also

New and interesting