Very sad. Ukraine torn into pieces

< Boris Bittner

... Sorry for the victims.
25 confirmed "200-x" from the protesters and explosives. I think the loss together, because our citizens were killed. Regardless of which side they fought.
De facto in the country for a civil war. How many more must die so that we realize - passed the point of no return.
I spent half the night like an idiot looking Thunder TB. In the morning, spoke to Kyiv, Ivano-Frankivsk - with friends.
The worst thing is that today we have formed the basis for future civil conflict for years to come. As in Ireland, for example. Or in the Basque country. Like a prospect? I - no.
The country is falling apart - yesterday stormed the Security Service and the Interior Ministry in the western regions. Took arsenals. Do not like? Reminds me. I am six months working on the script of the revolutions of the 17th year, such analogies that can quietly go head in despair. Well, why not? Why people do not learn history? Everything was up to us and repeated many times - and as a tragedy and a farce.
Hypocrisy, stupidity and impotence of power - it is something.
Hypocrisy, stupidity and impotence of the opposition - it's something.
If someone somewhere and somehow tell you that the opposition anything decides on Independence - do not believe. Independence became a self-contained organism, perfectly self-organized, but can not find a way to delegate someone to the negotiating process. Within the country the decisions and suggestions are illegitimate. It is a vicious circle.
And to hell with him, but people are dying. And more and more the flame of civil war.
If at the end of the tunnel there was a light, one would hope for the best. But I do not see any light at the end, I see a dead end.
Who would now not won in the confrontation, it will not end. Because one side will never accept the opinions and decisions of the other. Up to running around "zelenke" until improvised bombs and shotguns shotguns.
You can not turn your back to someone broke through the knee. Interestingly, Yanukovych and Co. understand it? Or not? Do they understand that if the president's son for the year becomes richer in 17 times, sooner or later someone will break the patience? It seems to me? Or is it a very complex logical construction?
And not too moral to declare mourning for the people whom you yourself thrown into a meat grinder? After all, it could have been avoided if you do not treat people like dirt. If you do not promise to roll up all the asphalt.
I reproached calls for a peaceful settlement of the issue. Put on both sides. Mol as possible with these scoundrels (radicals, Regionals, substitute the right) to make arrangements? We have them all to the nail! Force all (Yanukovych, Europe, home - substitute right) love!
And on each side of the determination to stand up to the last. And on each side reinforced confidence in his mother would have it so righteous.
So, at the end of the tunnel dead end, a blank wall.
And if the country will not stand the lack of hope for the agreement, it will fall to pieces.
I do not want to predict. But maybe smart enough to think?
Source Your text to link ...

Tags

See also

New and interesting