Labrador Putin and Viktor Yanukovych

- Well, that Klyuyev? -zadyhayuschimsya Whispered Viktor Yanukovych Vladimir, grabbing him by the arm in the middle of the noise and din of the Olympics opening.
Vladimir Vladimirovich shook his head.
-Arbuzov? He's a good patsanchik, diligent, it ...
Vladimir Vladimirovich shook his head again with the grace of an aging Chinese doll.
-Medvedchuk? Vova, but it will be a revolt! Medvedchuk ???
-And Not Medvedchuk! - Vladimir Vladimirovich shall be wrung out.
-What do you want? Julia? Julia issue? Vova, but she's ... well you ...
-You Do not like Julia?
-I Do not like Julia! It is not like it! She's a bitch!
-Then Appoint Connie.
-Who?
-Konni. My Labrador. She, too, bitch. And experienced. And deserved to be your prime minister. And I have other Labradors.
-Vova, What are you doing? What are you, Vova ??? Dog - the prime minister? Vova, what will the Maidan?
How did something you are still with him not consulted, Victor.
-But Faction? What will the faction? How did they vote for a bitch?
-Im Not the first time. Tell that to roll up the asphalt - and not vote for this.
-Vova Not mock me. Tell me who you want.
-And I do not scoff Victor - Vladimir voice became steel. - I do not care which one of you cpizdit my grandmother - you Arbuzov or Connie. And you forgive me, of course, but Connie somehow I have more confidence. You probably can guess why. - And Vladimir Vladimirovich turned vpolkorpusa came up to osculate Lukashenko.
San, you sechesh, Victor can not bitch to make the Prime Minister.
-This Is a trifling matter, Viktor Yanukovych - buzzed Lukashenko. - I won the crocodile can appoint a Prime Minister and no one will notice.
Victor F. turned and walked away, clenching his fists.
-Suchku! Prime Minister! Connie! And laughing, damn it!
And then he quickly turned around and headed back to Putin.
-Well, If Connie, how much?
Source Your text to link ...

Tags

See also

New and interesting