Normal people

In view of its activities, I often find myself in the company of normal people! Every day, I am surrounded by healthy, sports and diverse boys and girls, but only if I pass the threshold of my environment, so I just go to hell! Tell me - is it really so cool to be blunt, herd cattle, which everywhere are swearing, dirt, filth, thumps not only boys, but mostly young girls (sucking beer, Jaguar and others. Crazy deadly drinks), originally Starts with moderate alcohol consumption - ending chronic alcoholics, without exception, these all suck cigarettes for offices, bars, entrances. poisoning not only themselves, but others, even more terrible when I see mothers walking with prams and a cigarette in his mouth and a bottle of beer in his hand. In the evenings, the park is rarely seen strolling couples with ice cream, juices, water - basically you'll see something like "it" because the floor is difficult to determine, unfortunately promotion of homosexuality in vogue since it is a trump card for some politicians and "European values", unfortunately not always normal and is not acceptable to me (I'm not against Europe, on the contrary I respect her, and especially the Germans - they are donors all over Europe, which has long been in crisis), so I love their homeland - and respect the neighbors. Going to a club or with a "IT" extinction or sniff, respectively, and looking like Nerds - is how the trend and the rate for teens ... sadness.
Degrade the youth which turns into a herd!
BUT, every one of us, or for reasons of neutrality or indifference, employment, and most importantly because of what they say, "I do not care", "they have their minds on their shoulders" - pass by and do nothing. That is precisely the reason for our troubles and our disparate lands. Our generation has long been converted into a herd of slaves. Will you let this happen?
Get involved, do not be indifferent to the world, if each of us will take the first step and give a part of himself in the creation and development of ... no, society, country, etc. but at least to start with yourself, your family, your children feed example - we are to change the world for the better!

P.S. No, it is I exaggerate and filed in such a negative light ??? NO, not all of these, a lot of boys and girls who go to public transport in the study read books, decently dressed, at recess to discuss with your friends they weekend rest in nature, and do not put down roots at the computer in social networks such as time with his mother - which recently very rarely seen (in fact all very busy), both in sports and achieved the desired result as playing with friends in the games (live games, educational, athletic, smart), which is now forgotten. After all, we are ??? really ??? ..

vk.com/minindenis

Tags

See also

New and interesting