Exponential relationship between punctuality and honesty.

In my opinion, the person is not able to come at the appointed time, perform scheduled or obligation to adhere to the schedule, do not believe in the other cases. human dishonesty can manifest itself in many ways, but punctuality is undoubtedly one of the symptoms.

There is a definite link between respect for other people's time and respect other people's opinions, property rights, contracts and agreements. It is for this criterion, I conclude, is it worth to a man thing. And no matter how many times I have neglected this rule or (as is sometimes foolishly I suppose), I always scalding.

Here's an example: a man wanted to conduct business with me, and we agreed to meet at the airport, where I had a hour and a half break between planes. I confirmed by fax that meet him on his arrival terminal after landing, and we go to the bar business to talk. I flew, Man was not there. Ten minutes later I got a message to a pager, that he is waiting for me at the main terminal, because the airport arrived late.

I trudge ten minutes on the tram to the main terminal, and cut back on our conversation for another ten minutes to catch back to their gates. And all this headache in order to meet a man who is so does not respect its commitments and my time, that he could not bring himself to himself come to the right place at the right time in his hometown. If he does not cope with such an elementary obligation, whether or not to believe that he will be able to perform a more important?

But I'm still in violation of its own rules agreed to work with him. And, of course, it was awful. He lied, cheated, and forgot all confused and did not understand. He gobbled up a huge chunk of my time, and I had more than one thousand dollars to get rid of him. It was not the first such case in my life. And probably not the last. But here's the sound principles:

Punctuality PEOPLE can not be trusted.

Dan Kennedy.

Tags

See also

New and interesting