Create value, doing things you love.

Our world is made of energy.
All that you can buy in the store, ordered on the Internet or catalog, all these things - it bundles of energy. Money- the same energy.

I teach people to play the guitar. Let's say I had a lesson and I was paid 1000r. In the store I spent thousands on this product. Shop earned net profit, something has got to suppliers, etc. Thousand will not go away. This energy is simply passed into other hands.
How can direct the flow of money for yourself? We need to create some value, ie, favor, and people will pay for it.

How to create value in your business? But this is the business value! This is something that you give to people that they should be good. People pay you a simple "thank you", and reinforce the money.

Money is just energy. This is an index of your development in that niche you have chosen. Increase skills in this area, to grow as a professional and your index will grow as well.

Grow as a professional better in that niche that you love. Doing something just for the money created artificial prosperity and true success in this case will be difficult to achieve. So I'm doing MLM, worked as a waiter and bartender, started his business.
But to grow and earn began only in my favorite nishe- music. I know it by heart.

Therefore, to create value by doing something that you like and you will succeed.
Author: Michael Pekushev

Tags

See also

New and interesting