Selena Gomez secretly treated in rehab

Selena Gomez spent two weeks in January in rehab Dawn at the Meadows. Despite the fact that the NDC says that they help patients to overcome different kinds of addictions, the singer does not suffer from any drug or alcohol addiction.
"Selena willingly spent time in the hospital, but not because of the use of substances or what" "We must remember that Selena continuously worked in Hollywood for 6 years. She was exhausted. Selena is smart enough to understand that she needed to take control of their lives, "- said the representative of the Gomes.

Back in December, Gomez has canceled their concerts in Australia.
"My fans are important to me. But for me and my family, it became clear that for many years, putting in first place his work, now I need to spend some time for yourself, to be even better than I can be "- she said in a statement.

Some sources also indicate that Selena had problems of emotional plan is not only because of the frantic pace of her life, but because of Justin Bieber.

"Selena realized how bad influence exerted by Justin on her life. Their relationship left her heart broken. I do not know if it was Justin who pushed her to drugs, but in their surroundings marijuana smoking was common thing, "Bieber's fans, of course, exploded in anger, leaving comments in the blogosphere. Whatever it was, Selena is now feeling better and ready to continue the work.

Tags

See also

New and interesting