Selena Gomez bravely responded to all who criticize her figure, and said that she is perfect as she is.

Earlier. film They were very popular among young people. Guys actress just attracted, and girls looked up to her. For many, a slim, beautiful American woman has become a role model. However, at some point, the appearance of the celebrity began to differ from what it was before. What happened to the rising American star and how does she feel about the changes? We will talk about this further in the article.

GettyImages Movies with Selena Gomez We still live in a world where the minds of many people own social networks. They dictate their rules of life, standards of beauty and norms of behavior. But is it worth it to go on about stupid fashion trends? Fortunately, we hear and talk more and more about tolerance. However, the story that happened with Selena Gomez indicates obvious shortcomings in this matter.

The fact is that the actress and singer pretty much recovered. When a celebrity changes externally, it instantly becomes a topic for discussion, and sometimes even condemnation. That's what happened to Gomez. Selena used to be a role model for many young girls.

Instagram/@selenagomez She made herself known through a cameo role in the television series Hannah Montana. In parallel with her cinematic activities, the actress developed musically. On account of her 3 solo albums and a large number of successful tours.

She also managed not to leave the pages of foreign media, since she met with Justin Bieber. The star couple's relationship has long been the number one topic to discuss. And now everyone is talking about why the appearance of the singer has changed so much.

Our goal is not to discuss with you the extra pounds of the artist. We want to show how stupid it is to smear a person just for looking different. Especially when there is a reason for it, and it is serious.

Instagram/@selenagomez In 2014, it became known that Selena Gomez suffers from systemic lupus erythematosus. Due to the aggravation of the disease, several concert tours had to be canceled. As a result, the actress survived a kidney transplant that her friend donated to her. And this is not all the troubles that have struck the celebrity in recent years.

Anyone in this situation would like to be supported. However, in social networks Gomez began to pour dirt. Yeah, she put on a little extra pounds. But this is the result of difficult treatment and rehabilitation. It is easier for people to throw a stone in someone else’s garden than to understand the situation.

Instagram/@selenagomez But let’s say the singer got better just because it happened. Each of us has faced such problems at least once in our lives. Is that a reason to be condemned?

The flow of hat that hit Selena Gomez led to serious consequences. She began to suffer from anxiety disorder and depression. A few years ago, she was diagnosed with bipolar disorder. Of course, the reasons for this can be much more than the angry comments of fans. But I’m sure that played a role too.

In 2019, during her interview at the Cannes Film Festival, Selena spoke about how dangerous the Internet is. The celebrity for some time refused to keep pages in social networks. She shared her changes: "I'm happier, I'm more in touch with people and just living in the here and now."

Instagram/@selenagomez The singer has learned to accept herself for who she is. Maybe she was worried about the weight gain. However, her attitude towards weight has changed. “To be honest, I don’t care about my weight. I’m perfect, no matter how many pounds I weigh, shares the celebrity.

Selena asks her fans to abandon false, unrealistic standards of beauty. I must say that many fans of the singer still stood up for her. Maybe that's why the star is back on social media. She continues to please her subscribers with fresh photos and talk about herself. New life suits her!

Instagram/@selenagomez I would like to add that Selena Gomez was and remains a doll. And I really hope that someday people will finally stop judging each other by appearance. What do you say?

Photo at preview and in article

Tags

See also

New and interesting