Selena Gomez

Do not understand me young girls who are crazy about Selena Gomez. Well, I do not see her talent, even tortured. Maybe it's because of her age (very young girl, 19 years old), and perhaps she really mediocre. Her biography says she and the actress and singer and guitarist, and pianist, and shock worker, and UNICEF Goodwill Ambassador, and by whom only it is not (lacking only the profession of "Accordion player" and the title "Duchess"), but I it seems that everything is empty. A couple of pop hits and shooting in the youth comedies - that she ceiling today. That's right, someone noticed that the era of the Hollywood film stars coming to its logical conclusion. The change is growing, but it is too weak. But it is not about the talent of the young Selena now, about her style, which, unlike her singing and acting endeavors, I like it. Girl wears well, it does not enter into a stupor, and pleasing to the eye. The choice of shoes is excellent, stylists knowingly eat their hlebushek.

A good image for the infantile and charming young lady. If in such an outfit at any event have welcomed Reese Witherspoon or Kate Winslet, I would just do not understand (or understood that they have in some places began to play the childhood), but thank God that these actresses know that they to face, and that their age. Selena sweet and smiling, but it seems to face tear-stained, although the essence is not in it, and mind-blowing combination of colors. Everything is so delicate, flying, air, and the color of shoes is simply magnificent. Pale purple perfectly approached the beige long skirt.

This, too, was supposed to be something gentle, flying and air, but the dress looks like a stump. And why did she put it on, I'll never know. But by Sergio Rossi shoes are good. Even haircut this time let us down, although her hair I have never had complaints. Well, it happens.

She wanted to be a film star and Lizzy Taylor to share secrets ... But apparently it is only a film star, and it does not hold (yet). Little girl dressed in silver, well, even if something was not this metallic shade. Oh, well, so be it. The choice of shoes is not impressed, here it was necessary to pick up something poizyaschnee.

What I like in appearance since it Selena and her very long legs krasivuschie. Here she laid them on a silver platter. The image of a playful, interesting and sexy (well for such a sin not zasmotretsya feet). Shoes Casadei gorgeous color and rhinestones in a subject as ever.

This beautiful figure and so stoops ... Disorder! Shoes (if these three stripes with sole and heel can be called that) I absolutely did not like. You could find something better, but it has a better goshenki th-th-th as much ... my question is not the end, because she put it directly on the two public release ... Deficit shoes in action.

That's what's better. Shoes by Brian Atwood acclaimed master can not help but attract attention, although nothing special about them. Classic is classic. In black shoes look presentable, but as I understand the selection of footwear was strictly for accessories.

Yes, even the master can be frustrating. I do not like these shoes droplets. Firstly, the color combination "pluck the eye", and secondly, this fabric inserts simply inappropriate. It would almost be better if the designer did without it. Like the last time was adjusted to an accessory shoe (or vice versa, who knows them in Hollywood).

Dress on the exhaust, well or a funeral (in his own way), but the boots at the time to the disco. By the way, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley is, like, she walks in them, and in the heat and cold (favorite, what can you do). Image of a piece and do not directly say "figovenko thought».

Heart Selena each more feminine than she is, but it's not bad, children will get a nice (if they do, of course, plan, do something else "from the pot two inches"). Shoes so-so, and in fact Gomez and trenchant - large (in the ankle).

Color a little dirty, but I would let these boats still has not given up ...

Selena to face long hair and bright colors, so the image is successful. Dress milky and stunning shoes - that's all it takes to put on a show for the campaign, which will see the world in a record (exaggerated, but almost all of it). PS: cool signature on the insole.

Selena, you can not look at us with such a pitying look. The image failed. I hate it when a platform like that sheathe cloth as obtained no shoes and hooves.

Cute dress, but shoes are not clearly from this opera. Some are strange (bow, the pin of different materials), in general, everything is absurd. Yes, and color of shoes Gomez chose this as if half an hour disguise dress and go to dance the lambada.

In short horror. No wonder that the name of the little-known designer. And Selena is high ...

Yes, Selena, not for nothing that you show your shoes. They are really delicious! Beautiful image of a "lady in red».

Do not be sad, baby! Are you labutenah, chic dress, you want to be like millions of "Lolita", so what do you make such a sour face? Probably, the song requires.

Good!

And not very good!

Gaga does not envy, but at least some sort of surprise. Even I do not understand like me or not ... mixed feelings, it is necessary to think.

Selena loves money, and I love gold, so we this way and on the way I write, I do not like. Fans of metallic colors that dress and those shoes would seem the height of perfection. Personally, I do not think so. To each his own.

Tags

See also

New and interesting