What is silent avatar

Avatar gives our hidden deficits - something that is not enough, what we want to appear. people with similar psychological traits choose an avatar of a certain type. And the avatar can tell a lot about its owner!

1. A child's own baby pictures, "heartwarming" animals. "I - a little! I want to handle! "Lack of love, care, attention. People do not want to grow up. This immature enough infantile personality.

2. Photos of her child. "My child - it's me. I - it's my baby. " Loss of self and guidance in life, as a consequence - the lack of implementation. Merging with the child, trying to fill my life to them.

3. Photo with a partner. "I have a relationship, see everything!" Lack of love and confidence that can be loved. Recognition of its value as a woman / man.

4. Landscape or other natural element. "It is time to leave!". Lack of inner harmony. Such people often need external confirmation that they have the right to rest.

5. Official photo. "I am successful!" The lack of confidence in their "goodness." The desire for love through the recognition of success.

6. Funny photo. "Let's laugh! Do not need to be taken seriously ... "The lack of lightness. Inside there are some unlived sadness from which I want to run away.

7. No photo. "Do not look at me!" The lack of security. Secrecy and distrust, suspicion sometimes, the desire to control the situation.

Tags

See also

New and interesting