Do not know what to do? Keep pause ...

< Boris Bitner

I do not want to engage in a conspiracy theory, but does not leave me the impression that popular protest will turn to march against the well-fed rabbits deceived boas. steam starts to leave his whistle, the engine hums loudly on all channels, but does not go. People are freezing in the squares, lose hope, become apathetic ...
What it took Yanukovych?
It'S Nothing. Silent and wait. I wonder who he is advised?
Strange, very strange events on the night of November 30th. Completely inexplicable, senseless violence in the Maidan. She did not need power. Moreover, it brought the conflict between the government and protesters to a new level and allowed the exiled opposition was from the streets, take their seats in the stands and in the columns. Acceleration was performed with excessive cruelty and caused an understandable response of the protesters.
The idea is that the substituted under attack President had to break someone on cloth, to go to the people with obnimashki, vowed to punish each Berkut his own baton cynically. In principle, the instantaneous response Azarov government would be left completely to one side, but the interior minister would have to spin on a spit middle of the Maidan on Sunday.
What makes the Guarantor in reality? Yes, do nothing. Garant starts a pause and makes it brilliant. Remember, Maugham - the more the actor, the more pause? So - this is it.
No reaction, no explanations and excuses, no public offerings. Kiev police chief does not count, even the role of scapegoat is not necessary. Everything is done on the principle that everything will resolve itself does not disappear.
The President is silent.
Million on the area, and it is silent!
The opposition does not require European integration - the president, the government - there!
And he was silent!
Banking on provocation (also very strange), shed blood again excessive use of force, and not to the instigators and those who did not manage to escape.
The President is silent!
Again million on the square! The vote in parliament ends in nothing. Azarov stands, Zakharchenko Pshonka. The deputies actually included in the game. Recriminations. TV show with shouts, but without the massacre.
Guarantor flying over Beijing mentally sends to all edrene mother.
All resent how he is silent? How Come? Where the reaction?
A Yanukovich flies to tea in Sochi.
Yup! Here it is, perhaps, has signed TC !!!
No, says the press service. Even the documents were not prepared.
And the president keeps mysterious silence.
Independence surround. Also in silence. Doing nothing. Now - no violence. (I wonder what prevented the same act before?) The demonstrators were gradually drained, bloodless, competently. Depriving the transportation of firewood, normal transport hub and, most importantly, hope for victory. Truly, Kutuzov composure. What is not under force troops will make winter.
The President is silent. Today, they say, a round table. 3 former guarantor, and while the current one. And with them the lady (not from Amsterdam) great political weight. I did not know whether invite someone from the three heroes, but something to me doubtful.
Have players such reception - to beat on hiatus. Took the ball, took it and stood at the half. Slip past enemy players awaiting the stroke, stroke, jerk ... falls under the possible strike goalkeeper ... And a second player starts the ball into the empty net.
IMHO, good advisers Mr President.
Needless to say to the people when the fire area. There is no need to enter into negotiations when behind the other million people in the street. Shut up. Wait until resolve. Or just fire starts to twitch ashes - you can not burn forever, especially when the wood is not driving up from songs already hoarse, and became Berkut "pig" and close until the guys in "Adidas" in rapid dismantle the barricades.
Protest can not last forever. The army should not remain idle. Any action led to the blood - the power is clearly marked, the opposition has been forced to start waltzing, waiting for action Yanukovych. And Yanukovych held a pause ...
That's all.
Association probably sign.
With Russia, we somehow agree, loving neighbor soften blow.
I would like to say that we will change the guarantor in 2015, but lost in thought - I have no such confidence.
In 2004, I thought Yanukovych and PR political corpse. Woe is me, as an analyst - I missed an important detail. Little power to take, it should hold no quarrel, like a spider in a jar. It is not enough to bring on an area of ​​one million people, it is necessary to make sure that this amount was converted into changes in the game in the negotiation process or, sorry, to use this million as brute force. As the army. But for this you need a good and decisive leader. And sorry for the people - the military option is never bloodless.
Change of elite revolutionary way implies the existence of other elite different from the ruling. We do not have such. Therefore Maidan began to choke. His strangled, cut off his tentacles localize a few blocks ... More Kiev can stand, you can still hold, but even the most desperate will soon begin to ask the question - for what? And I do not know who the opposition will be able to answer this question in a week.
I think that the main battle will happen in the 2015th. It is important not to lose it. It is important to find a worthy challenger to which left a little confidence. For me - it Poroshenko. But the question is - would the Peter A. come into play? And how Rochen? What to do with a large and expensive household? That it will beat competitors at the slightest opportunity. In general, I'll pause ...
As president. And what will help?

Tags

See also

New and interesting