I have a friend Misha

I have a friend Misha. A good man, a family man, guitarist excellent, joker and loves beer - a perfect little man, you see. And giving his n * zdat, we often hang out there until I a house in the village did not buy. But it's not about that.

One wife Misha tells us, they say the men, but not if you hit the road off to the village to plant potatoes, and? And the mother-in-law Chota ached, I will not go with you, for a home for her help. We like to hear about it, already numb with happiness. This happens as the parade of planets - once in a hundred years, no more. Of course, stammering with excitement, we have said that we will go by all means, all there and plant a fence even better. Lenka remember us still strange look and told not to drink a lot. Yeah, I found something to say.
For those who only saw potatoes in supermarkets, briefly discuss how to put it in the villages. In short - it is necessary to dig first, and then all summer standing over her cancer robbing beetles okuchivaya and conducting a number of magical rituals, and then as its term comes to dig, Go * atsya sorting / drying / storage and can, in principle. Funny sports such command. Zae * yvayutsya all.

But we were interested in only the first phase - it is necessary to dig potatoes. And bury it simple - make a bed (no, b * I do not poured and smell and do. From the ground), throw back and dig potatoes. Making beds spades - it's n * zdets slaves in the galleys do not zae * yvalis because the beds do cultivator or a horse, that is, horse. They cling to the horse behind the plow, and a man by the bridle leads her on a flat line until the end of the field, then konyashki expand and lead to back, making a parallel beds. And so long as the horse or not die or run out of beds.
Now everything is theoretically grounded and can hear more. We arrived on a Saturday early in the morning in the village, once powerfully drunk and went to uncle Stepan ask the horse. But Uncle Stepan, it should be noted, such a person that 2 liters and the little white zakus himself to the entire garden plowed teeth. In short horse agreed to posleobeda, and themselves back into the house and ate the bubble, glancing at his watch - until the arrival of the horses had a half-hour.

Misha, when drunk, constantly pushes some x * evye ideas to me when I was drunk, seem brilliant. "And let Qurna?" - Said Misha. "Let's," - he agreed to what for me. No sooner said than done. In short the time of the arrival of the horse I could just silly smile and look at the world through the eyes of the good. I remember Mike potormoshil me a little, they say, get up, we have guests (it is about the horse), but I was smiling even wider current. In the end, Michael said that he is finally something is not stuck, so he schyas together with a horse narezhet these beds from both Neh * I do, he cast aside the potatoes and do it all right. Misha looked a bit where the horse's muzzle, took her by the bridle and the amicable company cheerfully pop * zdila to the garden.

Through indefinitely consciousness to me slowly and partially returned, and I was wondering what was Misha horse turns. Remember I talked about even parallel beds? Remember? So I looked, and oh * eat.
Obkurennyh agronomist Mike has applied an innovative method of cutting beds - he drove a horse tapering spiral until it was narrowed so that the horse became during the next round to get yourself nose to ass. This Misha decided that enough somehow quickly promptly inserted into the furrow of potatoes, - where half a bucket, and where on the one metr-, quickly shovel the whole thing would fall asleep, and in the center, where the horse biting its own ass, dug a hole, and e * zero to 2 buckets remaining planting material.
At that time I not help him he could not, because it lay at the gate and my doubles over with laughter. Misha horse briskly walked past me and one of them muttered on the go, here's the parasite b * ive until we * ve yvaem he lay on the grass.

Do not know what to say to Misha's wife, when she saw it all with my own eyes in two weeks, but when the potato has risen - it was beautiful, unearthly sight. Especially touches neohvatny bush potatoes in the middle. All of the village on the tour were current.
I wonder how it looked from above ...
By the way, the potatoes grown tasty, and Misha undoubtedly attributed it to her property to his innovative methods.
And you say England, crop circles

Source: youcomedy.me

Tags

See also

New and interesting