Accept yourself

One day the king came into the garden and saw the fading and dying trees, shrubs and flowers. Oak said he dies because it can not be as high as pine. Turning to the pine tree, the king found her falling down because she could not give grapes like the vine. A vine was dying because she can not blossom like a rose. Soon he found one plant, pleasing heart, flowering and fresh. After questioning, he received this reply:
- I think this is a matter of course, because when you planted me, you wanted to have fun. If you'd like oak, grapes, or a rose - you planted them. So I think that I can not be anything other than what I have. And I try to develop their best qualities.

You are here because the existence of such a need you for who you are! Otherwise someone else would here. You - the embodiment of something special, significant, something very important. Why do you have to be a Buddha? If God wanted another Buddha, he would have produced as many Buddhas as he wanted to. But he made only one Buddha, that's enough. Since then, he has not created another Buddha or Christ. Instead, he created you. Think how much attention was paid to the Universe you!
You elected - not Buddha, not Christ, not Krishna. Their job is done, they have contributed to exist. Now you are here to contribute. Look at yourself. You can only be a ... impossible for you to become someone else. You can rejoice and blossom, or you can wither if you do not accept yourself.

Tags

See also

New and interesting