Julianna Margulies shown inside his apartment in New York City

His apartment Juliana Margulies acquired in 2004, when the building, located in the Soho district of New York, was still under construction. Spacious and bright loft of 200 square meters was due to the unification of the two studio apartments.

"I bought the loft to redo everything in it" - says Margulis, which at that time had to be torn between the two shores during the filming.

"It's just an island of tranquility," she says.

While Margulis was an unmarried woman, focused on his career, but in 2007, life took an unexpected turn when Margulis was married to Keith Lieberthal (Global Finance Director for a research company).

Shortly thereafter, Margulis became a mother (their son Kieran is now six years old), and won the role in the legal drama "The Good Wife» (The Good Wife), which brought her an Emmy Award in 2011.

"And suddenly I had a husband, a child, and this hectic, crazy life rhythm" - says the actress.

Alterations to the apartment took up the designer Vicente Wolf.

"I'm obsessed with design magazines" - Margulis acknowledged - "But he (Vincent) has the talent to do is not only beautiful, but comfortable, modern and ergonomically.»
"Giuliani and Kate, my job was to make a completely new apartment," - says the designer.

Tags

See also

New and interesting