People Choice Awards 2014

Continued review of the fashion from the red carpet of the 40th Anniversary Awards Ceremony People's Choice Awards 2014. The first part can be found here.

Kat Dennings, who performed at the People's Choice Awards 2014 driving duties along with his colleague on the TV series "Two girls on the rocks," Beth Bears, appeared on the red carpet in the romantic-dramatic image of a modern princess. The actress was wearing a black evening gown David Meister, decorated with prints as large red roses. The dress looked very solemn and impressive, especially in combination with bright berry lipstick, drew attention to the seductive lips Kate, and a wreath of crystal-like tiara. Leading the show did not overload your image necklace and other jewelry is very large, confining only a couple of rings and another unusual accessory, which she planned to wear. On the eve of the ceremony Kate badly cut his right hand with a knife, and that not much bandaged limb rushed the audience in the eye, hiding it in the folds of his fluffy skirt.

And the award for most "Desperate outfit" goes to ... Heidi Klum. Heidi is the same, with the same neckline to the waist, only in a new dress. This time supermodel opted for the publication of Giorgio Armani evening dress decorated with rhinestones and big decoration on the shoulder, but the outfit from the famous designer did not save it from failure. Heidi is desperately trying to attract attention with the help of mind-blowing cutouts, but is not it better to put on a stylish and elegant outfit without excessive nudity to finally appear in status and elegant ?!

"My favorite actress" the American public Sandra Bullock appeared at the ceremony in a modest, but very cheerful dress by Peter Pilotto. Dress-box was decorated with multicolored applications in the form of petals on top of the transparent fabric, transforming into an asymmetrical skirt. As a complement to its own image, Sandra chose light green shoes and a blue clutch exactly matching shades on the dress, as well as natural and discreet styling make-up in warm colors. This is not the best image of the actress in my memory, but it looks very nice.

Queen Latifah, to be awarded at the ceremony the title of favorite TV presenter appeared on the red carpet in a restrained but very elegant and refined way. Closed black dress with draped by Angela Dean hardly memorable outfit, but that did not stop Queen look at it flawlessly. Perfectly adapted to the make-up maroon lipstick and big earrings with emeralds complement her image.

Malin Akerman - another lady whose bust was too much at yesterday's ceremony. I really like this dress Cushnie Et Ochs (SuperDuper print, as if drawn with ink, it looks awesome), but the cleavage clearly should have done a little more modest.

Olga Fonda, known to us for his role in "The Vampire Diaries" has opted for an interesting outfit from the collection of Giorgio Armani in 2007. Dress the actress can be called at the same time sophisticated and sexy: with pearl-gray color and decoration on the bodice, it looks elegant and original leather inserts, open back and neck look playful and provocative. Very good choice!

Lucy Hale, who became the best actress on cable TV, bestowed at the ceremony in an asymmetric dress with a spectacular floral print in blue and pink colors and finishes payteochnoy shoulder. I really like the dress, but I am not thrilled with the accessories, which was supplemented outfit. First of all, a black clutch and pumps look with an unusual dress very boring - accessories brighter (maybe even with print) would look much more interesting. In addition, Lucy bit lacking growth, to effectively present outfit and shoes with round nose certainly did not make it up.

Sarah Michelle Gellar opted for monochrome fashion trend by black-and-white dress from the collection of Sachin + Babi. The outfit, consisting of a pleated midi skirt and white stamp with an ornament in the form of a necklace, the actress looked very nice. Selection of accessories, though not original was riding, but is well suited to the elegant image, but not so on the make-up of the star. In good, makeup artist Sarah should tear the hand well, or dismiss as incompetent - eye makeup and eyebrow looks disgusting.

The future mom twice Drew Barrymore tried on a dress for the ceremony Vionnet, consisting of white futbolochnogo bodice and chiffon skirt pale lemon color. Spectacular color combinations, of course, was the highlight of an image Drew: big earrings with smoky gray stones, bright coral lipstick and nail polish to match her outfits complemented effectively.

At the end of the post I would like to present you my personal top 5 of the best images of the ceremony People's Choice Awards 2014 (taking into account the first part of this post). The choice was very difficult ... So the winners:

1 - Allison Williams David Koma
2 - Drew Barrymore in Vionnet
3 - Kat Dennings in David Meister
4 - Jessica Alba in Jason Wu
5 - Nina Dobrev in Jenny Packham

And who was the best at the ceremony for you?

Tags

See also

New and interesting