The premiere of "Cosmopolis"

The premiere of "Cosmopolis" has died down last night in Cannes. It died down because of so many beautiful dresses, outputs and spectacular stellar damsels we have not seen even at the opening of the festival. Perhaps the reason is that the star of the evening was our beloved Robert Pattinson, who starred in the film, which attracted so many beauties on the red carpet. But for him this evening there was only one woman - his girlfriend Kristen Stewart. Although sweet couple never photographed together (in the tradition of the film crew out on the carpet together), the fluids of love and mutual support and hovered in the air :)

The naked eye can see that Natasha Poly in the evening was in shock. The model had a ball, on the red carpet wearing a scarlet dress cruise collection Roberto Cavalli. The image looks very impressive, straight goose bumps, but in my opinion, the dress reveals too much of the body. Of course, this outfit is simply created for women with a figure (and confidence) as Natasha, but this time it went too far. What do you think?

Aishwarya Rai's first appearance on the red carpet Cannes this year. The actress late last year gave birth to a daughter and has not yet come into its original shape, but, you see, even with such a magnificent figure, she looks great. For this is to thank, first of all, Elie Saab, it is in this dress designer Aishwarya appeared in public. The color of the dress is in harmony with the color of the eyes of the actress, and fitted her figure style gives a beautiful silhouette.

Betting on Elie Saab has done well and Doutzen Kroes. In the direct model was a brilliant emerald-colored dress with a thin strap around the waist. All anything, but this beautiful image of something tainted, either me, or the way it is, but some sequins on appetizing Doutzen pope flew and formed baldness ... But what nail polish!

One of the best images of his career showed aforementioned Kristen Stewart. Red dress Reem Acra has done its job: in front of us there was a beautiful young woman who is no stranger to self-confidence. The whole image of a luxury: very red lipstick is Chris, I like the haircut, and what a beautiful lace trim on the back (my weakness)!

Julianna Margulies not always pleases us with the choice of dress to the output, but this time her image was a success. Red two-ton Reed Krakoff dress with two cutouts looked though not supereffektno, but very elegant. To the red alongside the actress picked up a win-win gold accessories, and her bow is no more likely to fail. In my opinion, this is the best way of all the actresses I've ever seen.

Against the background of beauties in red gray looked very young actress Bonnie Wright. I do not think this girl is not the least bit attractive, so it is still spoil their appearance horrible dresses. Coloring dress very personal (golden print looks good on a pale blue background), but his style is clearly not her body colors - feminine forms were lost somewhere in the dress-up case and it is unlikely we will be able to see them.

Anja Rubik, finally closed his protruding bones decent outfit - a black dress on the floor with a print resembling a cobweb on the bodice with open back. In my opinion, a good image, but also to the red carpet queen Ana oh how far.

Very cute and cheerful girl Lily Donaldson in a dress the color of emerald green. I think this style of dress a win-win, it will go any slim girl, there is no special decor, but this outfit looks charming.

At that time, all the stars appeared on the red carpet in evening dresses on the floor, model Liya Kebede chose a lightweight version, namely silk mini dress Proenza Schouler. The dress looks very unbanal skirts flying in the background, but still loses many outfits. Like the original "bird" print and the combination of gold and pearl colors, but the hem line is poor.

One of the heroines of the evening - Juliette Binoche and his colleagues in the film "Cosmopolis". To exit the red carpet actress chose a black strapless dress with an interesting shape of the skirt and velvet bow at the waist. Despite the fact that I do not have the colors in this image and I'm not happy with the hairstyle Juliette, I like the dress itself. In my opinion, very French.

Direct Power! While I was writing this post in Cannes was another premiere - featuring the TV movie "Hemingway & Gellhorn", the main role in which Nicole Kidman takes. The Australian actress has appeared on the red carpet in shining gold dress in the style of the 30's by Ralph Lauren. The image was thought Nicole from head to toe, including hair style, reflecting the spirit of the era of the 30's, and makeup with smoky arrows. I suggest to choose which of the images of the actress or the Lanvin from last night, like you more. I still tend to dress Lanvin - I'm crazy about soft pink color and I do not have enough waist.

Tags

See also

New and interesting