Julianna Margulies in the journal & quot; More & quot ;: & quot; I have chosen a good husband & quot;

Julianna Margulies Photo shoot for the magazine More turned feminine and seductive. The star of the series "The Good Wife" talked about his work, about the city in which he lives, and close to the people she loves.

With the arrival as the main character of legal drama "The Good Wife" actress Julianna Margulies, not only received a new milestone in his career and the ability to produce one of the best series on the channel CBS, but also for the period of filming (since 2009) itself has changed: it is no longer perceived as an actress with the "heavy appearance," she was able to overcome their stereotypical image of a nurse in a white coat (for the TV series "ER"), and with a wardrobe stylist heroine Alicia Florrick its positive impact on their own style Margulis. Now it is fashionable, stunningly beautiful woman, a good wife happily married to a lawyer Keith Lieberthal.

Star loves what is engaged in film and television:

"Sometimes you have to work long hours, but I really love my job," - she said in an interview.
It is known that the shooting schedule of the show specially adjusted to the actress so that she could spend time with his 6-year-old son Kieran. This important fact allows Julianne relax a little and be a mom sometimes.

The favorite New York Margulis bought and remade to fit your needs excellent apartment and was glad that she manages to combine the care of family and work.

"I manage to live in New York, is to raise your child and go home to bed every night," - continues to share an actress.
While the 47-year-old star, posing for a series of images for the April issue of gloss, just glows with happiness, she insists she is not trying to show off.

"I will never behave as if I want to poke their happiness to someone in person," - says Margulis.

The April issue of the magazine More: Cover - Julianna Margulies

In real life, her husband, attorney Keith Libertal does not like her on-screen partner heroine Alicia. Problematic relationships and play "someone who" does not mean Julianna and Keith.

"I chose a good husband - Julianne smiling, alluding to the name of your show - and feel safe in marriage and at home - it made me more confident and bolder, and as an actress, too.ยป
Currently held shooting and parallel display of the fifth season of "good wife", and on March 13 it became known that the rating drama extended for the sixth season.

Tags

See also

New and interesting