Producers Guild Awards 2013

The other day in Hollywood was another awards ceremony - Producers Guild Awards 2013. At this time the assembled guests were honored not the best actors and actresses, and the best producers, which, thanks to its business acumen have realized the best film and television projects last year. The list of winners is not a surprise for us - Producers Guild of America noted its award-winning creators of the film "Operation" Argo, "cartoon" Ralph ", the television series" The stranger among us "and" The game has changed, "and endless children's TV show" Sesame Street " .

Despite the fact that I was tired of ballroom dresses Marchesa with an abundance of decoration, less pretentious creations of this house, I still like. In one of the evening appeared on Kerry Washington. Two-layer bustier dress from an unusual dark gray lace, though decorated specialties frilly Marchesa, but it looks quite elegant at the same time. For styling image Carrie chose a proven way and combine shade of lipstick with a touch of the clutch, leaving the boat discreet black.

Jessica Alba in Elie Saab Couture. Black lace dress decorated with sequins, embroidery and transparent inserts looks very impressive, but how Jessica beat him poor. Pink lipstick, green and blonde Ombre nails may have looked easy, but not complete with a couture dress.

Amanda Seyfried, to everyone's delight, chosen for the ceremony bright orange dress with fine printed pattern of rezortnoy collection Roland Mouret. This color is very refreshing actress, who usually chooses the more mature shades, but a style clearly disappoint. At the very least, unusual neckline back like me a lot more baggy silhouette front.

Julia Stiles have not pleased us with his presence on the red carpet, and his triumphant return to the actress chose a little black dress with an asymmetrical line cut. I do not like the rustling fabric from which the dress, but like stylized dress - unusual sandals with red leather inserts give the image of playfulness and ease, and large earrings pale green color, which, incidentally, should not hide behind hair - solemnity .

Friends and compatriot Nicole Kidman and Naomi Watts in the evening made a bet on the classic black. Nicole was an evening dress from the spring collection of her favorite fashion house L'Wren Scott with a small train and lace inserts on the chest and back, and Naomi prefer black dress Case-Shirt with collar and interesting design on the bodice of Victoria Beckham. To my mind the images of both actresses deserve attention and a higher valuation.

I do not know what was going on - the status of married women or new hairstyle - but the images of Anne Hathaway in recent years look very unusual and interesting. This time the star of "Les Miserables" walked the red carpet in a beautiful dress with bright floral Erdem finish and surprising back brim. Add a riot of color is light golden-colored sandals and a silk clutch deep blue hue. Special attention should hairstyle Anne - with slicked-back hair, she looks very fresh.

Jennifer Garner in a cocktail dress Oscar de la Renta. Lovely outfit, but no more, and the banal to the horrors of the accessories even more of his land. I agree that the image is not the worst, but maybe better than Jennifer.

And finally, I left Julianna Margulies, who chose for the ceremony for her unusual way in the spirit of Veronica Lake. Actress was luxurious vintage dress trimmed with shimmering crystals on the bodice and an old Cantu brooch encrusted with diamonds. Glossy waves over one shoulder and noble wine lipstick perfectly complement the image in the style of old Hollywood.

Tags

See also

New and interesting