Emmy 2012

The other day in Los Angeles handed out awards Emmy 2012. I think we all know that this prize in the world series is equivalent to the "Oscar" in the world of full-length movie. This ceremony is awarded to the stars series already the 64th time.

Let's see what outfits heroine small screen surprising the public

The star of "Game of Thrones" Emilia Clarke chose a dress from Chanel, rather nontrivial design. It looks simple white mini with purple print complements the wide snow-white skirt, which was crucified shows slender legs Emilia. By the way, behind the scenes ceremony Clark spent a lot of time with comedian Seth McFarlane, which gave occasion to reflect on their possible novel

I do not watch TV series "Downton Abbey," so I can not say anything about talent Michelle Dockery, but that it is a very nice lady - it's a fact. In the Louis Vuitton dress definitely can not be minuses, especially if it's a classic evening dress in electric blue floor, with a fitted bodice "heart" and transparent maechnym riding.

Star Melissa McCarthy comedy understands that black does not make her stroynyashkoy, but at least she picked up the appropriate style of dress (on special order it for Melissa stitched designer Daniel Curl) for your area.

Style of dress Kristen Wiig from Balensiaga vaguely resembles a combination. Through the transparent fabric skirt can be considered feet actresses who shod with elegant pumps from Jimmy Choo. In the hands of Kristen - mikroklatch from Fred Leighton

The star of the series "newcomer" Hanna Simon chose Multilayer PCB color of egg yolk with a halter from Emilio Pucci. A place where there is no second straps, reveals a trace of white leotard, but this detail does not spoil the image of

Dress the same color, but a brighter shade chosen Kaley Cuoco. This blonde from "The Big Bang Theory" stands out from the rest of the ceremony guests futuristic design dress by Angel Sanchez. This image does not even need accessories, and Kaylee decided it is advisable not to wear their

One of the best images of Emmy in 2012, in my humble subjective opinion belongs Julianne Hough. I do not know whether she had her eye on this dress ultramarine color, trimmed with Swarovski crystals from the latest collection Georges Hobeika, or her someone advised him, but the choice, as they say, the bull's-eye. I do not indifferent to dresses style "mermaid", well, still a good color plus ... Besides, Julianne parallel with the dress "grazed" and a new hairstyle - elongated bob that she put large waves

Emily Van Camp stopped on multilayer boards smoky-gray color of J. Mendel. The image turned out tender, but without special flair - these we have already seen a lot of

Lucy Liu decided to be original and the ceremony was the 2012 Emmy in the blinding (in the literal sense of the word, because the material reflects light rays are not worse disco ball) fitting shape dress in floor from Atelier Versace. Large silver and red sequins are well combined with side panels and bodice. The image of futuristic geisha completes clutch cylinder-

Comedienne Amy Pehler this time do not compete for the title of the most stylish girl in the evening. Black slinky dress with sequins effect "vests" by Stella McCartney could beat more interesting, for example, add accessories and pick up hair, but Amy decided not to bother

Prominent figure (literally) on the red carpet was the star of the series "The Good Wife" Julianna Margulies. Ball gown made from a fabric with the effect of "tapestry" of Giambattista Valli looks luxurious and impressive, and floral print of this type rarely found in the secular outlets. Was the best choice and Julianne in terms hairstyles - slicked back hair a beautiful shoulder line

Archie Panjabi - Julianna's colleague on the "good wife" was nominated for Best Supporting Actress, but her image at the ceremony was obviously one of the first in terms of style and grace. Satin splendor of color ultramarine with draperies trimmed stones - one of the best instances of the latest collection Randi Rahm

Ball Gown with "layered" skirt shade "azure" by Reem Acra - choice of Zooey Deschanel. His tone wonderfully in harmony with the porcelain skin actress

No offense to Christina Hendricks, it strongly reminds me Dasha Bukin. She also loved to focus on its main virtues, which are located between the neck and the abdomen) There is nothing wrong with that. Respect Christine - she picked up a decent accessories to this dress marble shade from Dolce & Gabbana. In addition, it has a good makeup artist

The owner of the "Emmy" in the category "Best Actress" at this year's Julie Bowen. Apparently, she had a presentiment of his victory, because it has chosen very effective because of its unusual design skirt lemon colored by Monique Lhuillier. It looks like caramel cake top bride)

Tags

See also

New and interesting