Most karma

Dear readers! I propose to hold the debate and tell us why and what efforts you mined karma.
The huge request, do not put a plus or minus sign, be sure to unsubscribe before this.
Start with yourself.
In my 1st post, active life on the chips I began 2 months ago. However, reader chips, I am already beginning to age 5 currently. Chips is the first resource where I created posts and comments posted, so in any case I am grateful to share that I have such an experience. So, 1st, my goal is to gain experience.
Next. After some of my posts and comments was cool meeting, I set a goal to study addiction-readers. I began to place everything: humor and sadness, and science and policy, in general, all that is possible. The result, my 2nd goal surveillance.
We proceed to the third. Check the effect of the amount of karma for a certain bonus. Then I just realized one simple thing-no relation.
Well, I set out its objectives, I hope everyone will do the same. Then you can stop reading and start diskussiiyu.
Now I wanted to tell a little about their observations.
Since I am on the chips 5 years old, I saw different. Previously, for example, each post has the popularity of chips and placed them only admins. The most interesting of the day fits on one page, no slag. When compared with the current chips, then there is, of course, "seconded" which, I think, for pay or bonuses placed positions, such as Button, Olga, thief, etc. They are not included in the top and marked separately, their positions can enter directly into the hot. As a result, older chips could post this month dial million views immediately, usually 10 thousand. Likes. Yes, admins will have to break your head, how to improve the rating. I have some ideas, but I will not listen to anybody. I'm better, less fuss.
Next, the audience. Yes, earlier and mothers and women laid out, but very tight things are always removed, though I remember was gorgeous girls section, so there is laid a photo shoot in a full format. Someone will remember;) And you know what I think? It is better to return the column than the post on the main page of the mat, and appeals to the greatest people on YOU.
Of course, you can write a lot, but do not want to seem boring, but the conclusion does ochevidnyy- "The current chips should be very carefully deal with!»
Since the chip is now moved into the semi-autonomous mode (positions can put anyone to entertain in-bag, too), has dramatically increased the number of so-called hunters karma. Somehow, their goal is to receive it the most primitive ways. From the same stamp users are many. I personally, when 30t. Karma, I realized that most of the likes of me to put in a bag of comments, it was a shame that I can be counted among the "laykodrocheram." Although I left them in the first ten thistle, when there was no such obvious hunting huskies. Then I began to place more posts that might be of interest to users.
To summarize. I reached a large amount of karma, in the top. And I got a great experience. More chase of karma does not see the point. I do not care my presence in the top and the amount of karma. In the future, I will share tops that I like. And I want to give all the advice from the "Gone With the Wind": "Do not waste time, this is the material from which made life!".
Hopefully, the chips will be better, and people kinder to each other.
All a Happy!

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting