Nine stations

Paul made the unusual photos stations of the capital by which you will be able to briefly plunge into the past of Moscow and her life. Under the cut you will be able to compare what was then, and began to look like today. Let's start with the beginning of the Riga '90s, and then delve into the past.

Yaroslavsky.

Kazan. 1954.

Leningrad, of course. Undated.

Area.

Belarus 1. 1956. (It was sunny, and there was nowhere to hide the area, sorry for the shadow :)

2. Belarus in 1971.

Savelovsky. The huge building subways and the inability to remove anything, unfortunately. Managed to get only in a roundabout way here:

I can only say that in the 1890s he was a one-story.

Paveletskaya. 1988. I meet us even more enormous excavation and construction. Crooked, but something at least. It is interesting that inscription in the name of the station was now half a meter higher - spacer of some sort of reinforcement.

Kiev. 1959.

And Kursk. 1979. Oh, and not for nothing that I do not like him. It is a soulless, gray and dirty train station. It would seem that the geometry is simple, but I take a picture of, if not tried, somehow could not close. Whether the fact that Atrium thwarted, or even what, but he patted the nerves decently.

So on the Kursk. Reviewing the photos, I came across a bad, at first glance, the frame.

That is the same ?! So podgadat impossible, I tell you :)

Source: smartfeed.livejournal.com

Tags

See also

New and interesting