Get acquainted !!!

I confess that for a long time tormented by the idea, but stopped that feature - an entertainment site, not a social network. Yet on the eve of the New 2014 I decided to carry out his plan. And there - you decide to shower caps or support me.
All who have been sitting on our favorite chips, and old and new, long known each other through avatars and nicknames. It has long learned the manner of communication of a guest. We are all different. Who has the sense of humor is not so hot, and someone will give odds to the English in this field. Someone wrote with mistakes, and who is a fierce grammanatsi. Someone strongly believes the material found on the network, and puts it in their posts for chips, and someone will carefully examine, and then the author has been criticized on a lie. Someone takes it as a personal insult, and who belongs to the critique adequately. Someone from Russia, Ukraine, Baltic States, Germany, Israel and more distant countries. We are all different, but we are united chips.
So about my ideas. I think no one I would like to look at human beings, hiding behind ridiculous and terrible nicknames and Awami. Find out how old they are and who they are in life. I suggest in the comments put your photo, and enter your name, age and where will. Well, if desired, what you do in life. One small condition, if you will: a photo of a person with no family or friends. I drive ... ie I begin.
PS .: In no social network has never exhibited his photos. For Chips sacrifice his incognito. )) All happy and good luck in the new year !!!
IGOR, 45 years old, Krasnodar (Russia), entrepreneur. Nick and Ava at the top of the post.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting