Comedy celebrities

What is the trick for a celebrity? In my opinion, this is what distinguishes the asterisk from other equally eminent persons, and adds some spice around the image as a whole. Chip can be anything, so no surprise there is the fact that a kind of chips are literally all celebrities. This may be a dress and hairstyle, and a method of feeding, and even individual. Let's take a look at celebrities chips that are widely used today.

Angelina Jolie

Chip - sexy cutout. Cut emphasizes elegance, fragility, refinement and, of course, sexuality is the most beautiful actress of our time. Angelina knows her worth and can present yourself like a real queen. Her feature to date - this is actually what you need. Many will say that the show is so scrawny legs of unsightly, but I completely disagree with that, because the cut-Jolie is very suitable, since he is the best fit in its image, adding a peculiar piquancy.

Christina Aguilera

Chip - a mini-dresses and bright red lipstick. Currently, chip Christina is working against it, because Aguilera is clearly recovered. Minimum length dresses and scarlet lipstick create a vulgar way. But Christina does not intend to give up a favorite of chips, but I can confidently say that she does it in vain, very vain ...

Jennifer Lopez

Chip - elegance throughout and thick eyebrows. Each social event magnificent woman - Jennifer Lopez - it looks just awesome. Everything is so concise, elegant, refined and beautiful, all are in the pleasant surprise of her images. With regard to another chip, which, unlike the first I do not like, then I think that Jennifer has undergone nothing dubious fashion trends in the bushy eyebrows "a la Brezhnev».

Rihanna

The chip - red hair and eccentric outfits. Restless inventor Rihanna is trying to shock the audience, but, of course, about the height, which reached Lady Gaga in this field, Rihanna can only dream of. Although a little bit more and a young singer can still beat in outrageous Gaga. One needs only to look at the performances of the tour in support of her LOUD and everything will be very clear.

Jessica Alba

Chip - a dizzying bob and pregnancy. Call pregnancy chip, of course, a kind of sacrilegious, but I think that's a big tummy makes the album a real, natural and happy girl who catches the eye. And elegant squares - a kind of "hello" Victoria Beckham, which during pregnancy loves shave their own hair and make amazing hairstyles. Jessica me madly in love because of their sverhmilovidnosti, but a bit off-putting for the fact that her face is almost always static. Her pieces I liking, especially because one of them will soon reveal to the light little beauty - the second daughter Jessica and her beloved husband.

Scarlett Johannson

The chip - red hair and tight dresses. Today, Scarlett can not boast of a perfect figure, but it is clear that it is not complex, and enjoys its appetizing forms, and therefore looks very harmonious. To completely change Scarlett even change hair color - from blonde to redhead she reincarnated temptress. It is worth noting that her charms attracted Sean Penn, albeit briefly. But the optimist Johannson does not give up and always gets her way and regain Penn - for it is not a problem. I'm sure of it.

Leona Lewis

The chip - a long and interesting fringe dress. A good singer and charming girl Leona Lewis in the last few days has changed a lot. Not only that, it has made a smooth and suitable to her bangs, Leon picks and more unusual outfits. From ordinary R`n`B singer Leon became a singer with his own style.

Paris Hilton

Chip - Points and brutal (permanent) of young people. Glasses on a multi-million empire heiress I absolutely do not like, but that's what she found here a long time with the same man - truly amazing. I am pleased that Paris has finally found his love and hope in the face trick her boyfriend will please the public and her very many years to come. It's time to think about the kiddies.

Selena Gomez

The chip - big earrings and Justin Bieber. Here everything is clear, because no matter how dazzling beauty earrings may be, they can not overshadow favorite girls - Justin Bieber. Justin millions of fans, but he chose Selena, despite the fact that Gomez 19, and he's only 17 years old. This young singer - the main feature of Selena, because the paparazzi literally attacked her and career goes uphill. Is not that happiness for a promising singer and actress?

Rosie Huntington-Whiteley

Chip - dresses to the floor and light negligence. This angel I like very much, but I still think that long dresses better to replace short, because Rosie beautiful legs. Well, easy negligence - it's even sexy.

Lady Gaga

Chip - wigs and bare chest. Queen shocking comes up more and more chips, what awaits us after 6 months of commercials? Naked Lady? Strange sounds, but Gaga can do everything.

Kim Kardashian

Chip - eyelashes and sexy neckline. Eyelashes - it's just Achtung, do not understand why such a large fan ... Kim looks disgusting. But I like the neckline, because Kardashian luxurious chest.

Kristen Stewart

Chip - cocktail dresses. Kristen has something to show, so far it is not surprising that a mini-dresses are very young star of the Twilight saga. Her legs - in my personal opinion, it's the best in her own appearance.

Janice Dickinson

Chip - thinness and pronounced muscles. For its 56 years, Janice looks very bad, at least I think so. Janice Janice in his youth, and now - two different people. In vain she had done so much plastic surgery, since the beginning of this gives a good result, but the payoff is really appalling. Janice tries to keep fit, but as we see all in vain ... Madame overdone.

Kate Hudson

Chip - a happy smile and pregnancy. I love this actress! For me it is like a bright sun. I'm very glad that it all perfectly in both personal life and in his career. Pregnancy it very decorate.

Tags

See also

New and interesting