All of the boys Kate Hudson

Kate Hudson and Matthew Bellamy for me today is one of the most beloved couples.
On the eve of the birth of the second child actress looks extraordinarily beautiful and happy.
Although the road to this happiness, as usual Hollywood beauties have been oh so thorny.
I suggest a little "dig" in the affairs of the heart of yesteryear charming Kate.

The daughter of Goldie Hawn and Kurt Russell priёmnitsa already in its 18 years has been pretty sensible
in the selection of guys. She did not dream of a large and all-consuming love. She needed a man
adult and wealthy, with whom you can build a peaceful family life.
So when Kate's struck up an affair with an eccentric rocker Lenny Kravitz,
she decided not to give it a go.

Relations with the little-known actor Eli Craig, the son of a friend of her mother, also failed. Eli was attentive and make beautiful things, but it just so happens, at that moment in the life of Kate came someone who put an end to this relationship in a couple of minutes.

The ideal man, which fits well with the "Strategic Plan for Life" was a rock musician, singer «Black Crows» Chris Robinson. It was love at first ... cocktail.
Chris advised Kate, what kind of order. And then he asked if she believed
in love at first sight. She did not believe. Before now.

Goldie Home was strongly against the union with the daughter of a musician. She called all the rockers' drunks, drug addicts and bastards. " But Kate at that time was 21 years old and it has long been all solved itself. Besides, it was love.

Couple relations issued December 31, 2000.
In 2004 they had a son Ryder Russell Robinson.

Throughout this time, Kate kept the family home as she could. Chris was far from ideal husband, his drug addiction seriously shaken their marital happiness. In 2006 they separated. The official wording - irreconcilable. Unofficially - everyone knew that Kate's romance with comedian Owen Wilson.

Their relationship resembled steeplechase. The actors met in 2006 on the set of the movie "You, Me and Dupree" and there their romance began to gain rapid momentum.
They were fun and easy.

But that was only the beginning. Soon their relationship become as unbalanced as the character of Wilson. They diverged and converged three times.

After the first break, in May 2007, Owen tried to commit suicide and cut his wrists. The reason for this action was the news that Kate's struck up an affair with Dax Shepard (by the way, also a comedian)

However, the prolonged "relationship" just a few weeks. During 2008, Kate twice converge and diverge with Owen.

In recent years, their reunion actor even made an offer, but was refused. After her divorce from Kris, wise and judicious Kate has repeatedly stated: "Another wedding is not included in the list of my priorities Affairs. I finally realized that the marriage - is not something that makes me happy ... »

During breaks relationship with Wilson, Kate saw kissing with Justin Timberlake

For three months she continued an affair with cyclist Lance Armstrong

In late 2008, Kate met with baseball player Alex Rodriguez (thus the ex-lover of Madonna).

Their affair lasted almost a year. In 2009 it was announced that at Christmas a couple formalize the relationship.

But the wedding never took place. What exactly was the reason for the gap is not known. Probably that while Kate was in another city, Rodrigues freely entertained in nightclubs in the society of pretty female fans.

In 2010, Kate Hudson attend the festival «Coachella» in California. There's a former classmate introduced her frontman «Muse». Matthew Bellamy from the first minute showed admirable persistence in the desire to "get to know" and Kate thought, "Okay, this is interesting!". But just a few months later, in his interview with Keith already said that he does not know how to live a day without Matthew.

In early 2011, the couple announced that she was pregnant, and in April of rock musician Keith made an offer.

Let's hope that what Kate did not find in American men, and now she has found in polite and caring Briton Bellamy. Now the couple spends more time at home, Matthew. Who knows, maybe good old England still tame passionate nature of freedom-loving American.

Photo:
Zimbio.com
people.com
celebritybrideguide.com
page2live.com
Imnotobsessed.com

Tags

See also

New and interesting