Kate Hudson vs. Reese Witherspoon

Who is better? Who did better? The intense duel between two adorable blond Hollywood - Kate Hudson and Reese Witherspoon ...

Round 1st
Career

Kate Hudson starred in 26 films, one of which was a producer ("Bride Wars") and in 2007 released film "Kutlass" in which she was a director and screenwriter.

Reese Witherspoon starred in 38 films, has produced 6 films, is the owner of the production company, Type A Films.

While Reese Witherspoon gets 1 point, while Kate gets none)

Kate Hudson in 2001, received an Oscar nomination for Best Actress, but his Oskar did not receive, but in the same year and to the same category received a Golden Globe for her role in "Almost FamousĀ»

Reese Witherspoon in 2000 and in 2002 received a Golden Globe nomination for Best Actress in a Musical or Comedy ("upstart" and "Legally Blonde"). For the film "Walk the Line" in the category Best Actress won three awards from the British Academy, a Golden Globe and an Oscar.

In one Golden Globe Kate gets 1 point, Reese gets 2 points for their awards

As a result of the first round by 3: 1 in favor of Reese Witherspoon

Round 2nd
Popularity

On kinopoisk Kate Hudson takes the 119th place in the list of the most popular actors and actresses

Reese Witherspoon takes place 43

On IMDB Reese takes 30th place, Kate is hanging somewhere far, far away for her

Reese gets 2 points for what the fans are looking for information about her almost three times more often than about Kate Hudson

As a result, the second round ends with a score of 2: 0 in favor of Reese Witherspoon

Round 3rd
Life

Reese Witherspoon married Jim Toth in March

Previously, she was 7 years old married to Ryan Philippe, from whom she has a son and daughter

After her divorce from him, I met with Jake Gyllenhaal

Kate Hudson 7 years was married to a rock musician Chris Robinson, from the marriage with whom she had a son

I met with actor Owen Wilson

Cyclist Lance Armstrong

Baseball player Alex Rodriguez

Since 2010, she, along with musician Matthew Bellamy, which is expecting a child

Each actress gets 3 points for long, though no longer existing marriages and children.

The round ends with a score of 3: 3 - I mean a draw))

Round 4th
Beauty

Compare their beauty to me is extremely difficult, as I like the looks of both actresses

Kate Hudson in a swimsuit I like more than Rees, for which I give Kate 1 point

On the red carpet, both look amazing, for which both are awarded 2 points - are able to present themselves

Kate Hudson

Reese Witherspoon

4th round ends with a score of 3: 2 in favor of Kate Hudson

As a result, with the score 10: 7 wins Reese Witherspoon))

Photo: celebitchy.com, posh24.com

Tags

See also

New and interesting