Lily Mo Sheen

In 1999, Michael Sheen and Kate Beckinsale's daughter was born. A girl named Lily Mo. Lily Mo - the first and only child, Kate. So it is not surprising that the actress devotes a lot of time on her daughter. Happy mother and daughter (from year to year) - Kate and Lily - as it was.

"I'm nocturnal. I like to be home, to be with my daughter, and I like simple pleasures. My meaning of life - is Lily »
Lily's parents divorced when the little girl was three years old. And while they went, they stayed with Kate a great relationship. Michael lives in London, but frequently visits Lily.

Kate with her daughter at the premiere of "Underworld 2: Evolution." The film starred Lily - in the role of the young Selena:

2006. Lily, Kate and her new husband Len Wiseman:

By the way, Lily make up the crumbs as an adult. Apparently, Kate never what Lily did not refuse ...

Shopping mother and 7-year-old daughter:

Kate's in good physical shape. Otherwise, how else can you explain the fact that it is so easy to twist on hands 8-year-old girl?

Lily obviously loves to fool around ...

2008. Lily in the back of my mother. Similarly, shooting action films made Kate hardier.

A loving mother "choking" in the arms of his daughter:

They say that Kate Beckinsale is keen to have a second child. But it forbids it to make your own daughter. The press was at one time a rumor that Lily blackmails mom that she will run away from home forever if Kate decides to have another child.

Lily is not in awe of how Kate combing her hair:

year 2009. Lily again in a movie. And once again he plays the heroine of her mother as a child.

"My daughter told me that in the movies she liked. Still, she did not change her dream of becoming a writer. At the moment, it has already wrote seven novels. Like many girls, Lily likes to keep my notebooks with their stories »
during Halloween:

Lily and Kate on the playground:

Kate and Lily just "do not pour water»:

I think the one that in the appearance of Kate has a lot in common with Victoria Beckham?

2010. Mother and daughter choosing a pumpkin:

Lily becomes something similar to Kate:

Lily is learning to drive on the board:

2011. Kate looks gorgeous, even going out for a walk. And Lily dresses like an ordinary child of her age. Here it is - real English education:

year 2012. Lily and Kate at the premiere of the movie "Twilight»:

And, of course, during the holidays, Kate does not forget to do some shopping for herself and her daughter. While Lily - only 13-year-old. The teenager, who dreams of becoming a writer and bathed in the boundless love of their parents. Still, I hope that Lily outlive their selfishness with puberty. And even then Kate and Lily will have another reason to walk together - pipsqueak Wiseman.

Tags

See also

New and interesting