Tricks

The author writes: In school I learned so much myself, often truant, constantly "being kicked out" of the class for bad behavior, and the like. Lessons did also not on a permanent basis, and to receive at least as something positive ratings - was a trick. As a child I was fond of drawing and decided to register all their notebooks with drawings, firstly it's easier to remember the material, and secondly teachers bid up to me for making this assessment. Unfortunately remained little, but I especially do not want to ship you tape images. Rather, I would like to hear from others, and what were you? So, notebook in biology 8th general education classes.

Chemistry first practical task to draw spirit lamp and the scheme of the flame.

However, this method is not always prokatyval. At a geometry lesson, I was lazy to use a ruler and compass, the next practical work on the first try failed to draw a circle around again, then again and again. I got carried away and got this. Got a deuce of course, but the teacher laughed nonetheless.

Finally Institute, was absolutely not ready, first wrote the title theme, sat staring at a blank sheet. Decided to make a song on the theme of stopping "River Station" we have in Novosibirsk and abundance there pensioners in buses. Local understand)) I have everything waiting for your stories.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting