Young

We look at them, and we can not look away - porcelain skin, fine features, expressive facial expressions. Every gesture - a work of art, every word - thoughtful and weighty. They are beautiful and young - our idols, actors, models, musicians.

And they drink, smoke marijuana, suffer from eating disorders, addictions and treated for depression. And they die young. They have everything to be happy, and they choose death.

Kurt Cobain

This depressed the young man could not get into this list - it is a true embodiment of ruined youth. An overdose of heroin, a note written on behalf voobrozhaemogo childhood friend, runs a philosophy of death. On it was mad half the world, and he went mad with hatred.

Yesenin

Hooligan, drunk and rowdy. Cute blue-eyed boy. Hang on the pipe in a hotel room "Angliter" before his death wrote:

Goodbye, my friend, good-bye.

My dear, you're in my chest.

Designed parting

Promises a meeting ahead.

Goodbye, my friend, without a hand, without a word,

Do not be sad not sad eyebrows, -

In this life, dying is not new,

But live, of course, not newer.

Ruslana Korshunova

The striking beauty girl jumped from the window of the ninth floor. She had everything - fame, money, love. It was not the main thing - what makes live. But it was not 21.

Marilyn Monroe

Everyone knows how Merlin had died, but still surprised and theorize death (for the uninitiated: the girl died from an overdose of sleeping pills).

Heath Ledger

Said Heath grieved at parting with Michelle Williams. The result - an acute poisoning caused by analgesic, hypnotic and sedative - all at the same time took the actor.

Lucy Gordon

The actress, who played Jane Birkin in the film "Gainsbourg. Love bully ", hang a few days before his 29th birthday.

Edie Sedgwick

Andy Warhol's muse for a long time taking drugs and did not wake up one morning from the usual medication that was prescribed to her doctors.

Anne Reston

Model Zamora himself to death to death.

Tags

See also

New and interesting