Not all

There are actresses who look at and understand that their appearance is so different from the others. I think that is typical for people to call all unusual ugly. But some fans of non-standard beauty still exist. And I look at those who have a beauty that at a slightly different look and beauty do not call and ask: how is it that they say beauty? So, the most extraordinary actresses:

Tilda Swinton

The phenomenal actress. But I can not shake the feeling that she is - intelligence agent from aliens.

Bai Ling

It seems that Bai Ling all the time spent on it to look as if she strayed from the circus. Besides, it constantly throws out the chest of the dresses.

Bette Midler

Well, here at least it is clear, as the Beth became popular. Through tremendous charisma. I love the examples of people who just do not reach the eyes and breasts, and charisma.

Bryce Dallas Howard

Beautiful, but there is something there ... alien. And incredibly captivating. And it seems to me that she always looks tearful.

Mary Lynn Rayskub

I know that the actress may not often flashed on the screens. But you must admit, something it has so ... unusual.

Maggie Gyllenhaal

She manages to look like their 34 to all 50! Is not it a miracle? The secret, I do not understand.

Kirsten Dunst

I honestly do not understand the reasons for its popularity. She's so sweet of course, yes. But to choose her for the role of Marie Antoinette ??

Helena Carter Boehm

Muse and, concurrently, the wife and mother of my children's favorite director. In Alice in Wonderland and Sweeney Todd, and Harry Potter ... I'm glad that Tim Burton saw it zest.

Uma Thurman

She's pretty, it's a recognized fact. But sometimes I wish that she took me to her, on the planet with which it arrived.

Natasha Makelhoun

She's pretty, but she had a very strange bone. And his eyes.

Tags

See also

New and interesting