Could?

There are clothes, AH which requires a certain courage, and not every woman will be decided on that. You have to be very bold, confident and relaxed, to afford it. And it is not only about Lady Gaga's crazy outfits, although about them too. Just sometimes the stars appear in such unusual outfits that can only take my hat off in front of their courage and quiet whine aside from such madness. So, who was ready to expose your body to the maximum, or wear something gaudy bright?

Katy Perry

And then all together: the color and cut, and the naked body. I was most touched by the innocent smile naryadke Katie. Well, how she manages to stay so sweet when she breast is about to fall out?

Avril Lavigne

Green hair - it's not a joke. Especially the situation becomes serious when you want and teenage rebellion show and be a little lady. I would certainly never decided on a combination of lace and green hair ...

Bai Ling

These discs are attached to the dress - boldly, bravely.

Beyonce

Well, it's just kind of do not understand a thing. Whether the dress, you do not pay.

Blake Lively

Dress pretty decent, but it emphasizes the chest so that I would personally become thoughtful, and it is not too blatant.

Cheryl Cole

Madness color. Although it is very fashionable in the season for such a dress will still need courage.

Halle Berry

That's how great when people are watching their body and pretty sure of chic shape. Maybe someone with a non-ideal figure and did not dare to put on a dress, but Holly such problems are not afraid!

Heidi Klum

When you are dazzling, you are not afraid of dazzling dresses. Maybe someone would have looked in that dress like a gymnast from the circus, but Heidi is not even bad.

Helena Carter Boehm

Well, then we do need some courage to look for life, as the heroine of "Sweeney Todd." But it is her style, and there's nothing you can do about it.

Fergie

Very unusual dress. Even shocking.

Kate Winslet

All orders, which exclude the existence of underwear, I feel bold and provocative. And this dress - is no exception.

Kelis

No comments yet.

Kelly Rowland

The boldness of this dress again determined slim figure and beautiful skin color.

Lady Gaga

Well, just a few examples for comparison. Although I think that Lady Gaga is a trait of courage has long been lost and no longer thinks, ashamed of it or not.

Leona Lewis

Horse! Horse on the dress - it's very brave, is not it?

Liv Tyler

I already wrote that Liv borrowed the image from the men's collection. In such a brutal way to stay feminine - boldly.

Mischa Barton

I certainly understand. it's a masquerade, but it also would not have agreed to each.

Pixie Geldof

Unimaginable style reminds me of the nightie.

Rihanna

Just as the lack of underwear makes me hesitate, the presence of only underwear is also a bit annoying. But this is a costume.

Uma Thurman

Dubious-colored dress of wrinkled fabric anyone make rumpled mouse. But Uma was not frightened.

Tags

See also

New and interesting