Mario Testino

Unaccustomed Gwyneth Paltrow, interesting Jolie and Madonna, Lady Gaga is decent enough and quite normal ... Kate Moss - all Mario Testino. With all its glamor I like about him is that he just flips all. Shots are raznostilevyh, but good. No deliberate negligence or deliberate affectation, just the stars ... or just wear ... nothing special ... Word to Mario.

Mario: "I want to believe that I'm not just a photographer. I like the idea that art and commerce can co-exist, in the sense that the work of commercial photographer - whether you like it or not - can be good as a commercial and an artistic point of view ».

Mario: "My pictures are very simple. I believe that the magic of photography is that it reflects a moment that did not exist before and will not happen again in the future ».

Mario: "Emotions, good light, good model, a bit of humor, a good team - especially in my case, because as a commercial photographer, I work in a team - a stylist, makeup artist, hairdresser - all of them help to make the final product».

Mario: "Our job - to get customers to buy clothes. That this is our most important task and no matter how attractive it would be to see our pictures on the walls of art galleries, or sell them as works of art, first of all we have to sell clothes ... »

By the way, the spring photo shoot kolllektsii Dolce this year - its lens case. In my opinion it turned out well.

Tags

See also

New and interesting