Jonathan Rhys Meyers

The first time I saw him in a strange film (as it turned out, it was the thriller "Octane" 2003). I do not remember any story line, no other actor who plays the main role, but remembered him, or rather his eyes, reminiscent look hungry sharks. He seemed hypnotized, permeates and no strength to look at something else, except for those eyes.

Jonathan Rhys Meyers has a very interesting, I would say unique appearance. You can not call him to write handsome, but in it there is something mysterious, some incredible sexual magnetism (even my mother, who, as they say, is not sixteen, remained in awe of him after watching "The Tudors»).

The Russian Figure-Mayeyrs is best known for her role in Woody Allen's drama "Match Point", where his partner was Scarlett Johannson (that's really really stunning duet!). It Jonathan appears in the image-obsessed (but incredibly fortunate) men willing to do anything for status and a successful career.

"From Paris with Love" - ​​another vivid picture in the filmography of Rhys Meyers, a duet with John Travolta. And, of course, the TV series "The Tudors," about the life of King Henry VIII, who was married six times, but never found happiness in family life.

For the role of Elvis Presley in the television series "Elvis. The Early Years "actor received the" Golden Globe "and was awarded the prize of" Chopard "as the best young actor at the Cannes Film Festival in 2005.

Unlike his character of Henry VIII, 33-year-old Jonathan was not married not once, but for 7 years with Reena Hammer found. It was rumored that the couple is engaged, the ring finger when Jonathan saw the ring, but the actor has dispelled rumors "ring - a gift from my girlfriend. This ring of eternity. A small secret message. An indication that the two can count on each other ».

In addition to his acting talent, Jonathan is known for his fatal passion for alcohol. He repeatedly arranged drunken fights in the airports, the last of which ended with the actor forever banned from flying airline United Airlines. Each time, after a drunken antics, the actor goes for treatment in a rehabilitation center, but the therapy does not work - again and again returned to the bottle. I, in turn, his aging wonder girl who suffers his drinking for many years - that's really really love!

Despite the scandals and drunkenness, Jonathan eager to get one of the most respected fashion brands in the world. For several years, the actor was the face of the male line of Versace, represented (and represents) Hugo Boss fragrances and clothing brand Energie.

Tags

See also

New and interesting