No make-up

"Celebrities without makeup" always up to date and do not lose popular topic is not only online, but also beyond. More than once I heard 18-20 - summer girls looking at another magazine, said that without a make-up stars just "nikakuschy", let alone what to say about a worldwide network - here at all on this score is going to some chaos. It is high time to realize that celebrities are not gods and make them not pasted.

The first part of the post here vev.ru/blogs/no-make-up-znamenitosti-bez-prikras-chast-1.html

How Hollywood celebrities, and our "native" celebrities, often appearing without make-up and immediately get on the covers of magazines as a "shock" to readers. I have long been resigned to the fact that nobody is perfect, therefore, I would have preferred to stars in everyday life do not use makeup. Their skin is already suffering from the makeup.

Offer "pomusolit" already worn-out theme of celebrities without makeup. Presents a selection of Russian and American stars is "Wonderland cosmetics».

Eva Longoria

Uma Thurman

Alla Pugacheva

Sienna Miller

Denise Richards

Kristen Stewart

Nicole Kidman

Julia Roberts

Glucose (Natalia Ionov)

Tina Karol

Karolina Kurkova

Sophie Ellis-Baxter

Christina Aguilera

Kelly Osbourne

Anna Sedokova

Angelina Jolie

Hope Granovskaya

Natalia Koroleva

Scarlett Johannson

Hayden Penneteri

Marilyn Manson

In the last publication of the only man on the list was Adam Lambert, this Manson. True Marilyn likes girls, but not boys.

Natalie Portman

Irina Dubcova

Tyra Banks

Rihanna

Jennifer Lopez

Julia Savicheva

Alain Sviridov

Jessica Alba

Aurora

Anna Semenovich

Tags

See also