Blonde or brunette, blonde or brunette.

The age-old confrontation between blond and dark head of hair will never be exhausted. Every year we introduce the updated statistics of all the familiar series: who prefer gentlemen, and gentlemen who do not, and whom they marry or not to marry, but only had an affair. Or from another is also quite battered series: who is smarter and who is sexier, who are more organized, more spontaneous and someone who is mysterious, and who is more attractive, some with catchy character, and someone with a fascinating temperament, etc. etc.

Blonde or brunette, blonde or brunette. I, for example, every spring unsure: give yourself a gentle charm blond curls and delicately emphasize facial features dark locks. What is the best? What came out of it Ya

And in this regard can only envy the famous actress, because doubt doubt, but if you're on the role of a blonde or brunette, then be good then, play it with all the necessary transformations. And in this case it is possible, and by the once more to look, to listen to public opinion and perhaps solve the same (not necessarily final) blonde - you, or still - brunette?

So I start with the pop queen.

Madonna, setting the pace of his career with the bat, has adopted unfading image of Marilyn Monroe. And accordingly he gave his famous blond hair sexy. After only a couple of times the pendulum has swung in the direction of the brunette, then returned safely back. Madonna definitely blonde. Here you can not argue.

The famous woman of fashion and style icon Victoria Beckham, of course, could not try on your taste and David different versions of their hairstyles.

But stopped still on the brunette.

Well, for her style a la sexy, but strict English rose, dark hair - hit the bull's-eye, or ... on the royal wedding.

No, the little dark Charlize immediately lost all their feminine charm, whom she was famous.

Golden blonde with golden skin - just like that. Charlize and she knows it.

Angelina, on the contrary, strangely surprised me as a blonde. Well, what happened in just one film.

Dark hair Lara Croft - that's the brand.

In fact, pure blonde Sarah could be called a stretch, it is not radically changed her image.

After the sudden transformation has become unequivocally clear that Sarah - blonde, it does not say.

Lindsay Lohan - everybody knows ekstremalka. The image of a changed time and again.

And of the two options, I choose the third.

With clever and beautiful Uma Thurman everything is clear.

Tarantino blonde.

But! Apart from one exception, even more outrageous, a religious exception.

Kim Kardashian - it armyanochka.

A armyanochka - it ...

Jennifer Lopez. Better to be lighter than blond. But not dark.

Britney Spears - another ekstremalka.

Which, remember, once the issue of hair decided pretty radically.

However, then she came to her senses and grow hair again. Bright. Very good.

Cameron Diaz.

She's my favorite blonde, and that says it all. And shown.

Reese Witherspoon

Another my favorite blonde, however, in the law.

Scarlett Johansson

Blonde. No, not that, but so - blonde. The highest and best sense of the word.

Nicole Kidman

I always fancied her something of the Snow Queen, although she received an Oscar for the dark color beam.

And I loved her so.

Julia Roberts

Here, on the contrary, Oscar received just the same blond, and in a short mini, but with rhetoric.

I shall seem boring, because "I actually red" (Vivien "Pretty Woman»)

Kristen Stewart

I like both, and more. Blonde, she can play the angel, and the brunette bloodsucker)).

And as the curtain fell, another blonde of all time. Star French - Catherine Deneuve.

Blond Angel.

Which in fact, much to my surprise, a recent, it was the charming brunette.

Hard to say. After all, the queen still-to-face :).

The appeal of a brunette = magnetism Blondes? Of course, if you hit the suit.

Tags

See also

New and interesting